How to Get Laid In High School?

I've already accepted I won't have a girlfriend, or at least not a meaningful relationship with anyone I'd actually care about beyond looks (believe me, I've tried and failed, hard). So, I just want to know how I can get laid with a hot girl, not even hot, just average. I've finally realized, after the one girl I really did care about rejected me, most girls are boring to talk to and conversation is basically pointless, and, if the only meaningful thing you can get out of girls is sex, how do I get that?

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a fucking dick! Sex isn't the only meaningful thing you can get out of a girl and if you think it is then you don't deserve a girl this girl probably rejected you because you were being an asshole! I can tell you right now that you could easily go to a party and have meaningless sex with any drunk girl with low self esteem and low standards but as far as losing your virginity goes you should wait and just go slow with a girl that you really care about, that will make the sex 100 times better plus it will actually mean something and be memorable

• Well, the one girl that I really cared about couldn't give a shit about me. It was when I tried getting over her that I realized how boring and overall stupid conversation with most girls really is, then I realized that of all my friends, the douchebag that constantly screw girls that I genuinely hate is the happiest in life, that's when I started getting this philosophy. Besides, I don't know about girls, but for guys, sex is generally about feeling good more or less, I don't need someone I genuinely care about, that's no longer an option.

What Girls Said 15

• I think your biggest problem is your conversational skills. Or more accurately put your listening skills. If all girls do is bore you then why in the world would want one of us in bed. It may behoove you to learn what girls like or want or anything. It sounds to me if you keep going the way you are you will be very frustrated for years to come.

• Join the football team.. or lacrosse. . white girls go cray over that shit lol maybe because all the guys on lacrosse team are like models! Lls I don't know get that swaggger of yours to a ten and show them that they haven't lived till they had somee of you. Lmaoo bwaha

• I would tell you to become a comical asshole or a beefy jock since young women respond to that (sexually).

• Don't. You'll be happy you didn't get involved in that mess until later.

• Are you a virgin?

• Yes.

• there s always escorts.. or go to parties or clubs

• I'm not an adult, I can't get escorts or go to clubs. Besides, that's pathetic.

• You don't. Wait it out dude. College

• No, I'm sick of having to wait til college, I'm sick of having to hear how my life is bound to be shit before college, college this, college that, if I won't be happy before college, I'll probably kill myself before I get there.

• bad advice. once again women know nothing about sex.

• You're right, I don't. All I know is that I am glad I waited. But if you think you're ready than go for it, best of luck

• O my sweet Jesus. You're being so stupid right now! You're life sucks cause why? You can't lay a girl? Damn. And you're calling us shallow? You said "I don't like ugly girls" plenty of times... The fuck? That's shallow, dude. Just don't fucking try, okay? Just be gay. This is why I'm Bi. Because girls know what girls want. I'd rather be lesbian, but I just don't believe I'm into only girls. Don't be so fucking stupid. *face palms*

• Wait did you just say the only meaningful thing you can get out of us is sex? What the actual fuck? Are you saying that we're only useful by fucking us and making you men feel good? Dude there's millions of girls out there. You're not even 18 yet and you're worrying about sex. Yeah, I know a lot of kids get laid now a days but I recommend you wait till like college. Talk to more people and get new friends.

• Work on your ability to connect to others and not just lust for them. And stay fit.

• Go to a party get drunk chat her up, hope you cheer up, it's a shame you need sex to be happy

• Yeah, how do I get to a party?

• You sound like such a dick! oh my god! girls are worth so much more than just sex. PLUS you're under 18 there will be plenty of girls in your future... that is if you ever fucking realized that woman are fucking human beings and not just things put on this earth to fuck around with. Wait till you're older, till you can actually enjoy the experience with the person you love, not just to get it over with.

• I don't want to love anybody, I don't want to fucking love anybody ever a-fucking-gain. Most girls, I just can't stand talking to, it's so boring and just stupid, and most guys really do do it just for sex anyway, I figured, time to stop being better than them and time to start actually being a man.

• Love is a lie anyway, at least to me, love may exist for you, for me, it's just a sad lie.

• You're 16 you shouldn't care what love is! Love is something you find when you get older, when you're ready for it

• Be more attractive.

• Oh, I could get attractive girls, my problem is I hate talking to them because I always feel like a dumbass doing it.

• I'm also in the depression boat, lol.
      Yeah, we can chat tomorrow. Good night.

• Hey, do you have a username?

• Are you willing to hook up with ugly girls?

• I don't find myself ugly, so no.

• For dating or just sex or both?

• I'd say dating, but that would mean actually talking to people, so, I guess just sex.

• Become someone... more specific popular.

Captain of the football team, basketball team, etc

Make friends with everyone.

Get invited to parties.

You'll get laid.

• Sure it sounds shallow but up you asked a question and I gave you an honest answer.

High school is like the movies and tv shows when you're in high school.

• Sorry... I would tell you it's only 4yrs but it's not.

Like Bowling Soup says High School Never Ends... On the bright side they made their life better =D

• Yikes.. How could you have expected a girl to give you something meaningful if all you're looking for is sex? I think you need to take a step back and reread your question. it's a little hypocritical. Plus let me tell you. . sex really isn't that great. its much better when you have someone there that you care about and who cares about you.

• Yeah, well, I reached this conclusion that sex is all that matters when I saw how pointless and empty conversation with most girls was, not to mention everyone, even my own father, told me I should like girls for looks rather than personality (though I don't like ugly girls) in high school. Not to mention, far as I can tell "someone there that you care about and who cares about you" usually means friendzone for the guy, and friend/emotional tampon for the girl.

• Just wait until you're out of high school. High school is dumb anyway, and the people there are dumb too. I was popular in high school, and trust me, it got me no where! Once you're out in the real world, people will start caring about the right things. Popularity hardly even exits in the real world

• No, I'm sick of having to wait for high school to end to do everything! It's always, "oh, everything's better in college, blah blah blah" well, know what, my life sucks, I'm sick of waiting for college to actually be happy, I can't do it anymore!

What Guys Said 11

• Just because you care about a girl does not mean she is right for you. We all grow up thiking this girl or that girl will make us happy... But the reality is that's rarely actually true.

You are young. I am thirty- five an alone.

The biggest tragedy is if you stop maturing and stay in this self indulgent rut you are in. Never growing. Never becoming a better person.

When you are my age and the fun is over, you will realize what a mistake you have made, and you will NOT be ready for a girl who will complete you.

• I don't plan on commitment, sure, one day I'll knock a girl up, but that's so my family line doesn't end with me. The thing is that girl would've made me happy, but that didn't work out, so now this girl can make me feel good.

• You're wrong. That girl may have made you miserable. You are giving up on love before you even have a chance to realize what it is. You keep that cold world view and see where it gets you. You will die utterly alone, broken, empty, and cold. Is it really worth it?

• Dude join a sport in HS. And learn how to be a smartass from all the sport practices and games and working out with all your buddies. And do stupid stuff that makes great stories from HS, and it makes you a funny guy. Then when you go to college and live in the dorm rooms, meet some girls there. And make the girls laugh in college, because you learned how to be funny in HS with all your sport pals.

And you'll be in good shape from working out, and you'll start a life time habit of staying fit though out college. Then you will join a co-ed intramural sport in college, and you will have to mingle with girls in college. Then you can get laid when you go back to your dorm room.

The moral of the story is you need to find a sport and play it!

• The overall moral of every story is "you will be miserable until college, try not to end your life".

• College was better than HS, but HS wasn't that depressing. That's because I was obviously involved in some extra curricular activity. Extra curricular activities will get you through.

• Go to parties, flirt your ass off, escalate.

No, there really isn't more to it, especially given you're in a single sex high school

• With that attitude?

Pretty much just by paying for it in cash.

Remember though. You're not paying her to sleep with you. You're paying for her to walk away afterwards.
    :D

• I wouldn't know. I was a virgin in HS and hated HS. My guess would be to be popular. That's the easiest way.

• don't be in too much of a hurry. You can't get it back you know. Tbh, you may be too young to "finally realize" much of anything. Just chill and work on improving yourself

• Um, I honestly don't think my virginity is all that special.

• If you go in with that attitude, you aren't gettin' anything.

Just being honest with you.

• lol just find a hoe at a club or something

• You need to be 21 to go to a club.

• your a young buck man lol just youporn that shit until you can hit up the clubs. Lift some weights get swole and then clean up wherever the party is at.

• @Univerise
      You know what's up 👌

• Talk to your teachers. Teachers seem to be banging everyone these days.

• Try to broaden your social circle. Believe me, there are probably huge sluts in your HS that you don't even know about. Start by hanging with some guys that you know are getting some but aren't in a serious relationship. Ask them about ex-gfs and flings. Then, if you find one, just be confident, be patient and sooner or later you're going to get your dick wet.

• The dude next door is right. Girls will butter up to any guy who can make her laugh or tell her stories about crazy things they've done. Be more social. Meet new people outside of school, try to get as many crazy experiences as possible

• Getting laid isn't easy, bro. Nobody's gonna hand you a naked Olivia Wilde on a silver platter.

• Then how do you do it?

• Wait till your ready, you'll know when your ready...
    I'm not ready either...