Nerd Question.. =3 Which one of these 4 characters would you date?

They may look silly to you because they are animated, but try to imagine them as real people so you can humour me! =3
Naruto
media.tumblr.com/.../...line_n8ot0dtiA21rd4jpa.gif
Cheerful, goofy and optimistic. Hardworking and stubborn. Incredible people skills, leads by touching people's hearts, nicknamed Narujesus. Forgiving, but protective of the defenceless. Very sensitive to the needs and feelings of others, putting their well being ahead of his own. Kind of dumb despite high social intelligence, often punched by Sakura for being purposely inappropriate. Slob.

Sasuke
31.media.tumblr.com/...baxUSVZ1qis6bco1_r2_500.gif
Serious, calm and calculating. Talented overachiever. Attractive to women, but generally scares people and likes to avoid them. Dominant, leads using intimidation, or assertiveness and appeals to the brain. Rather socially retarded and cold, displays affection for select few through protection and care. Readily gets revenge on people who wrong him and his loved ones. Generally selfish and neat.

Sakura
media.tumblr.com/.../...line_n83qpzoQIs1sbw4j9.gif
Confident, strong and studious. Works as a healer. Is kind, caring and polite, but has a short temper and a tough attitude. Respected by many, popular and considered beautiful, but dislikes her small breasts. Emotional and prone to crying, easily influenced. Hardworking and determined to be as strong and as useful as any man at her job. Overestimates her own intelligence.

Hinata
media.animevice.com/.../...large_for_animevice.gif
Very shy, gentle and wise. Quiet girl, dislikes conflict and avoids the spotlight, humble to a fault. Domestic and very nurturing towards her loved ones, sweet, obedient and quite wimpy. Insightful into human nature, smart and tactful knowing how to get through to others. Hides her hourglass figure behind loose clothing. Brave in crisis, considered weird.

In case gifs don't work, click on this image bellow.
Characters are in order from left to right: Hinata (blue hair), Sakura (pink hair), Naruto (blonde hair), Sasuke (black hair)
s2.postimg.org/9qd8ug1af/ichiraku_meeting.png
Edit to above mistaken order of characters on the picture from left to right: Sakura (pink hair), Hinata (blue hair), Naruto (blonde hair), Sasuke (black hair) ^.^

And no cheating, you have to pick one of those I offered. >.<

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I choose Ino. Though I haven't watched Naruto in a long time. I just know I've always liked her. Ever since I saw her in manga.

media.giphy.com/media/j2h1arCzQrXJC/giphy.gif

• I used to be a naruto nerd when I was younger and I would totally date Sasuke if he was into dudes but Hinata if she wasn't so obsessed with naruto.

• Hinata. I love women who are quiet, modest, humble, and loyal.

• Can I mix Sasuke's natural talent with Naruto's
    personality and then make them into Hinata's appearance?

If not, I'll just choose Hinata, since her/their family's
    fighting-style is awesome. ^.^

I never really thought anything about Sakura, she was
    in love with Sasuke, when she couldn't get him she easily
    jumped to Naruto instead, all the while needing to be protected by both. ^.~

• I think i juz need to lighten up ma skin more to become the next "Saucegay"...

• Hinata is my choice. Sakura caught my eye initially but after reading both profiles , I find the personality of Hinata more attractive making her my choice :)

• Definitely Hinata. Sakura is kind of a bitch.

• Once I read the word retarded I could not choose.
    www.parents.com/.../

• You're retarded. -_-

• I feel sorry for the people in your life. Take care

• Ditto. xD

What Girls Said 7

• Though Sasuke is handsome, I would date Naruto. I like guys who make me laugh, genuinely kind, and takes my feelings seriously. I've gotten my heart broken too many times by guys like Sasuke and I'm not letting that happen again.

• You're underage, just how many Sasukes did you manage to date? xD

• oh I'm so sorry, it must've been painful. I really cannot believe a nice Sasuke tho, but then again, there is always exceptions. Your Sasuke must be really important to you.

• Haha, he was. ^^

• Definitely Sasuke he's HOT ;)

But besides that I like his personality and his look. His appearance says he's the mysterious guy and I'll have to work for him. I'd definitely be that select person he opens up to... Everyone does.

• Sasuke is quite hot :)

• Naruto, but if that doesn't work out then I will happily have Sasuke.. I can't choose ;)

• i love Naruto but ima have to go Sasuke.
    gotta love a man whose in control

• In the past I would have picked Sasuke but now I'm a huge Naruto lover so Naruto lol

• Naruto! Sasuke is a fucking douche bag.