Whats your favourite thing in a girl or guy?

Just asking :) My favourite thing in a guy is his intelligence, leader ships skills, romantic heart and... eyes :) Whats yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• in a girl the way she looks at me the way she smiles and her eyes for sure. and on the inside if she is a bitch i dont want that i want a kind girl who knows what she wants and takes it and never lets go. oh and shorter than me which isn't hard im 6"3 but i think every guy can say he wants a girl to be shorter than him

What Guys Said 7

• My favorite things about a girl is her ability to connect with me on a very deep emotional level of understanding. Girls are naturally better at this than guy friends are. Soft skin, sense of humor, and intellect, and sexy voices are also good too.

• i like the girl to be tall big and strong and the guy short skinny hairless and feminine

• A empathetic girl that is still fairly intelligent (her empathy is based on some insight).

• The eyes, then if she can make me smile its a wrap :)

• her personalities

• Smile and eyes

• My favorite thing in a girl is my dick!

What Girls Said 10