How many of you find yourselves frustrated, that what you're looking for in a guy/girl seems impossible to find?

How many of you find yourselves frustrated, that what you're looking for in a guy/girl, seems impossible to find?

Although you won't give up, because you don't think you'll be happy with any compromises.

• Yes! Where the hell are you?
  • yes, but I'm patient
  • meh... it doesn't have much of an effect on me

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I'm not frustrated, because it's not impossible , it's just that I don't look how I'm supposed to for a guy I like to like me. Luckily I'm happy with not having a crush at the moment and I am patient enough. Haven't had a bf , so it's not like I totally know what I'm missing lol.

What Girls Said 7

• All I want is a man who respects me, and puts in enough effort. I dont mean effort as in gifts or extravagant dates, just someone who fulfills me emotionally and makes me feel like I'm loved. Seems like guys dont care about that stuff these days.

• Yeah its frustrating that the "not an idiot/complete tool" pool seems to get smaller every year. I guess I should just move.

• it's soo annoying, just need respect and loyalty! puts in the right amount of time and attention and does his own thing most of the time. Not all about sex

• honestly i think i have found the perfect guy but he's got a gf and im kinda worried that he'll have like this one massive fault and turn out be like a serial killer or something

• I read a lot so to be fair my expectations for guys are almost unrealistic, but yeah it's annoying since i don't even think i m even a little bit close to finding him.

• There's online dating.

I'd imagine you would have better chances mathematically speaking. It is essentially a dating search engine.

• Choose wisely though. I met a guy deep in the tech world. He said that with a lot of those dating sites, the algorithms that find your "matches" aren't as accurate as advertised.

• thanks for the advice :)

• Unfortunately all the perfect guys are either married or gay :(

• No lookin for perfect guy neither love just a guy : but Seem impossible to find someone interested

What Guys Said 5

• The people searching for perfection and have a criteria list as long as their arm will wind up being frustrated, jaded, bitter and resentful well into their 30's and 40's. They'll no doubt be single too.

There is no such thing as a perfect person, they don't exist and people who have unrealistic expectations of others will find themselves as I said above.

I'm not perfect, I have more flaws than good points, so I sure as hell don't expect a girl to be perfect. Also I wouldn't want a perfect person, how boring is that? Flaws and imperfections are like wrinkles, they add character to a person.

• Well, there are basic things that attract you to a person, even with flaws. What I'm referring to is not finding people with all those basic things.
      I'm referring to "perfect for you", not perfect.

• I'm sure there is. Why? Simple-- genetics, and the combination of subcultures. There's billions of combinations. Surely a few them will be compatible with you.

• We shall see in time.

• For a guy like me yes I think its impossible to find the one.

• yeah its impossible to find all the girls i have a crush on have boyfriends or date and like someone else... it feels like forever alone

• Everyone says that women now want sex to determine if a guy is compatible, and there's that 'oh chemistry, chemistry !"
    Fuck that, my parents didn't like each other and they warmed up eventually and they are still together.

Nowadays no woman has the patience to stick and make something serious.
    They all want "fun" and preferably yesterday!

All i can find is women with OTHER bloke's kids who just want a dope to pay for her. No love, nothing.

I swear if i hear one more idiot telling "oh have patience herp derp the love of your life will show up eventually!"...

• Well... there is something to the "show up eventually bit".
      Dating is a numbers game, and if you keep at it long enough, you might just get the lucky number. This is a simple fact of mathematics.

• Sorry man. It's the only way. You could always move? Find places that reflect your values and interests?

• Looking to. Hopefully the new job will allow me to move.

• All the ugly girls are nice people the hot girls are bitches can't win

• Pretty girls are bitches because they know if they weren't pretty or thin they'd be invisible.