How to get over the fear of rejection?

How to get over the fear of rejection?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many important stages in the fulfillment of sexual desire. Occasionally one of them is rejection. It's natures design, but since a man is already built up to a need for release it enhances the imperative to cum.
    Rather than rail at the fates that some hot guy gets from a woman what you want, you might want to consider the intense pleasure that can come with being rejected. My guess is that if you truly encounter this with a woman who leaves you horny to go sleep with another, you will experience some of the most intense masturbations you'll ever have (and for the record, rev up the amps by imagining what they must be doing in ed while you are there at home jerking off).

• Why would i want to imagine what they are doing in bed? That would just hurt me more

• I can get a gf. Dont count me out.. you act as if I'll be rejected til the day i die

• ok be it as it may, the only one qualified to address this issue is you.

What Girls Said 3

• You never do.

• Look at it this way. What is the alternative?

• Im not risking depression

• If she rejects you then there's always someone better out there.

• Not true.. I've been looking for 18 years

What Guys Said 6

• There's no easy way to get over fear of rejection.

You simply have to ask girls out (and inevitably get rejected repeatedly)... and TRUST ME, you will become numb to rejection where your response to her saying 'no' is:

"She's missing out! She'll regret that decision. "

----

Sorry bro... no shortcuts for getting over the "fear of rejection".

U just gotta get out there talking to girls! 8-)

• She wouldn't be missing out

• For those bitches. Hell no

• Work on yourself for YOURSELF... not to impress girls.

• You can get over it by knowing that there is no reason to be afraid of that. Everytime you get rejected you can be proud that you tried at least. I served in the special forces as a paratrooper and see this matter like a parachute. Whenever Im about to jump from the plane my consciousness says '' Don't do this! This is crazy!'' . Seems natural, right? Same thing when asking a woman out that I probably meet for the first time. The same thought comes in my head. Either way you're the winner! No matter how crazy it seems to you, you dare it and ''jump out of the plane''. Its like a battlefield. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Understand what I mean?

• Whether it's a job interview or asking a girl out, getting rejected happens. You just move on.

• Have you ever been rejected before?

• No way to get over it but to face it. You just have to do it and if you get rejected then move on.

• Hot guys dont get rejected

• I've waited 18 years. Isn't that enough?

• Apparently not. Just keep keep trying. Don't give up!

• By being rejected and realising it wasn't the end of the world.

• But when i get rejected i dont feel good enough

• What no response?

• If I'm "fit" and "hot" then it's the first I'm hearing of it. I get rejected about 20 times more often than I score.