How can I accept that women have preferences and not to take it so personal?

How can i accept that women have preferences and not to take it so personal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Say a woman has a preference for Norwegian men. And you're not Norwegian.

Did you choose not to be Norwegian?

Did you ever do anything in your life , which caused you not to be norwegian?

No and no.

So why does it bother you if this woman has a preference for Norwegians? It has got fuck all to do with anything you've ever done, had done to you, or chose to do. There is literally nothing in the world you could have done differently to have changed this.

Since there was nothing you could have done, why take it personally? It literally has nothing to do with you. She's not rejecting you for you, or anything you've done, or anything you chose to do, or anything you ARE.

So get the fuck over it already.

What Girls Said 5

• Just because a girl prefers something else in a guy, doesn't mean she'll never step out of that comfort zone. Maybe that preference is her having a type, but sometimes girls break out of their molds and go for something new. It's really not something you did wrong, or anything you can change. Just remind yourself these women are missing out on a great man. Don't look too much into it. If they don't like you, you're probably better off without them

• "You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches." - Dita von Teese.

• Think of it like pizza toppings. What one person loves, another can't stand. None are objectively good or bad.

• Im a human being not just some pizza topping

• Of course.

But I mean that one person can think pepperoni is the most delicious, mouth watering thing on earth, and the next person only likes sausage and peppers. neither is wrong or right and neither topping is better than the other.

• The same way women have to acknowledge men have preferences & not take it personally. I am not what many men are looking for, but instead of getting my feelings hurt about this, I figure there are more men out there, & focus on them instead. Date who is open to you, not the people who closed off to you.

• There aren't plenty of fish out there like you think

• Yeah I've tried it.. Have struggled a lot with it

• I'm sorry to hear that, did you try asking out different types of women, & not just the "super" attractive ones? The really attractive girls get hit on a lot & it's hard to date them.

• It's not always easy, being interested in someone that is not in you can be disappointing. I just keep telling myself when the time is right it will happen :)

• Wait for the right time? Im 36 already

• So am I but if you keep looking and settling then you will never come across the right one

What Guys Said 4

• Just look at it as being their loss. They don't have the ability to recognize quality, when it's right in front of them. They're using their own standard of evaluation, which may not get them the best results, but they're free to do that.
    You could be offering them a supercar, when they only want a shopping trolley. It's their choice. They might have good judgement when it comes to shopping trolleys, and know nothing about supercars.

• Well you can have your beliefs. If you think it's wrong then it's wrong to you. You can think that. You don't have to "get over" nothing. People will make up the bull shit that it's natural and maybe to some degree it is natural, but I also find that many people are selective as to what they want to blame on nature and what they don't want to blame on nature.

• Individual women, or women as a group?

• Just accept it and move on.