How does an ugly guy find a meaningful relationship?

It's been so long since I had some one to confide in, I miss it.

Most Helpful Girl

• there is no such thing as ugly.. its all in perception... beauty is inside

• Well said but do you think most girls out there think that way? Not as likely.

• when i met my boyfriend, i was less than ordinary looking girl, where as he is successful, smart, ambitious, tall.. everything a girl would die for... but he was kind to me and told me to take care of my acne scars and skin... now i feel more beautiful and confident... don't lose hope and don't go around shallow people...
      good luck for your search

• girls avoid you because somewhere you think you are ugly... girls don't like such men... they like someone who is strong, believe him and support her...

What Girls Said 3

• The only advantage of being average looking is you don't meet trashy girls. I'm an a average looking girl and I know what guys are trashy and what guys are nice, and then I manage to like the right one. I mean like the kind that doesn't throw your heart away not getting married. But before that, I got my heart broken several times by really cute boys also. After that, I tend to look for personality more. When you saw a girl, just by the way she talks and looks you know if she is nice. Usually the girls who doesn't stand out thar much are the ones thar nice guys like you are suppose to look for. If a girl is takes you foe granted and look down on you just because of your looks, the relationship is going to be a waste of time. Some day, a girl who doesn't care about your looks and will love you for your inside is going to appear, before that, look for her!!! She might now be hot or sexy, but she will be the most beautiful girl you will ever meet. And for her, you will be the most handsome boy she will will ever love.

• The same way any guy does. Just find a sweet girl, not a gold digger (or anyone who seeks to improve their status with the person they end up with).

• Why would anyone want to be around someone negative like you are being? You have more to offer then apprarane. Get some confidence

What Guys Said 3

• Best place for ugly people are dating websites. Especially the paying ones like eharmony. You'll be surprised at just how attractive you actually are. Just be realistic and make a flattering profile and you'll get convnersatuion and dates going in no tome

• Date ugly women. If you aren't attractive yourself, you have to be willing to settle in the looks department.

• Ugly girls avoid me too. I can't settle for a druggie and won't deal with unhealthy weight lows or highs. I don't usually go off looks with girls anyways.

• Be open to date like women. Be social and confident, interesting, as well. Learn how to make women laugh and smile.

• If it were "ugly" girls bothering me, I wouldn't mind. Personality can shine through. I honestly avoid more women because they are attractive.

• If they don't bother you, then perhaps it's time for you to " bother" them. Be the aggressor.