Why do some girls have to aim for the groin?

I had an argument with my girlfriends friend a couple of days ago and i ended up calling her something i shouldn't have which probably justified her slapping me but instead she kicked me really hard between the legs... why do some girls do this? don't girls understand how painful it is? i was curled up in a ball on the ground struggling to breath and thought i was going to have to go to hospital it hurt that bad... luckily enough they are just bruised... girls should never kick a guy there!! unless they are being attacked

Most Helpful Guy

• You can actually die from that, true fact, i think Men as a gender need to do a "hurt no groin" campaign, seriously, not only can you die from it but your testicles can get damaged resulting in your shit not working, fucked up sperm and much more, girls don't realize this but getting kicked in the balls "is" more painful than giving birth, scientifically proven (many say it is a tie given the physicality of both), it may not be the same as having a vagina ripped open to the anus, but chemicals are assigned to those areas to reduce the pain, and the bones become more flexible so it is easier to squeeze baby out, i'm not saying giving birth is painless but the nerves are somewhat less exposed than the testicles which are riddled with nerves, not only that, testicles hold more kids (technically) than a woman ever could, so they aren't just hurting you, they are hurting the future too.

What Girls Said 5

• That's domestic violence. Not in a million years would a kick a guy in the nuts unless it was to get myself out of physical harm.

• well i wish all girls were as nice as you!!!

• In your case, she was angry, well aware that was a weak spot, and knew it would hurt you. I have brothers so I'm aware of how much it can hurt a guy, but when someone is mad at you, they will hit you where it hurts - literally.

• yeah but a slap in the face of punch or kick anywhere hurts... why do girls have to hit our balls...

• That's a good question, but maybe it would hurt more because it's a larger target and therefore easier to hit? Not sure.

• yeah exactly! hmmmmm

• Because a lot of girls don't know they can be hurt just as bad as a guy being kikicked in the crotch. So they have a feeling of power over the guy. Like a rapesit dose over his victum

• That's the point of way we do it because it hurts and it's funny to watch you suffer in pain lol :P

• Whatever you called her, maybe it hurt her feelings, so she hurt you back.
    Don't argue with you girls friends anyway, you'll just make all her friends hate you, and they'll all be talking about him around her about he's no good, she can do better, she should leave him. Then anytime you guys argue, they'll repeat the same shit to her.

• yeah thats a good point... but i was in the right because she cheated on her bf who is also friends with my gf so my gf understands

What Guys Said 6

• Ahh mate, I can feel the paiin. I don't know why they do it, and I agree it should only be done when they are getting attacked. In general a slap, like you mentioned, or something similar should suffice. Getting the family jewels assaulted hurts like hell and shouldn't be done, you don't need it to happen to you to feel the pain, if you see it happen to another guy you feel the pain, thats how bad it is :/

• Learn to take a hit man. Seriously though, I see no problem with it men or women. Self defense and preparing is all viable to protect yourself. I personally block all groin shots out of habit. Had a girl always aim for me there or my stomach every time she saw me for some reason. Also martial arts lol.

• You realize you're victim of DV right (no it doesn't only apply to women)? What she did is considered assault.

• Another sick disgusting freak. I have a better question. why do you freaks keep making this crap up and posting it on here. Too get a cheap thrill

• they know that is our Achilles point.

• Ofcourse the girls are basically saying she's justified and don't see it as a big deal

• But if a guy kicked a girls groin they would want him to get the death penalty

• yeah exactly... its not a joke when it actually happens ay

• If a guy did it he's going to jail. If a woman does it it's just normal and nothing will happen.