Girl got kicked out home. Took her to motel but I denied her sex. You think she feeling some type of way?

Gf of less than a week I didn't want to get addicted to her so fast what do u girls thinks guys too

ThAnks it wasn't easy either I had a raging boner for hours just laying next to her

Most Helpful Girl

• At that moment I'd be annoyed as hell since I was in the mood, but later on I'd think of that and think of you as a really nice guy for not wanting to do that when I was vunerable and going through hard times. A rare breed you are sir.

What Girls Said 2

• Wise choice. Builds up interesting tension.

• Well, you're a gentleman.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you are a rare find for any lady... You must be South African... ha ha ha... But seriously, I think you did the right thing... not because of "getting addicted to her so fast", but simply put, it was the right thing to do. Why? As her 'knight in shining armor', who rescued her in her hour of need, you acted responsibly and sex is never a good thank you... good man...