How can I get to know this guy I meet everyday in the street?

I walk across a street to go to work everyday, and I can meet this guy almost every morning. He will always look at me when we walk to eachother because I will look at him too^ ^. I found him a bit attrcative and I want to get to know him. Even this afternoon, when I went to another place to check a new apartment, I met him again!!! We were like we knew eachother but still were stangers... So we just walked away... I want to know how can I get a chance to know him becuase I may not walk there any more if I move to a new apartment. I need you guys advice!

What Guys Said 2

• i think you should still hang around that area ^^
    since you see him you can be like "hey"
    and since you always see him you can just be like "its funny i always see you, my name is" (jennifer) or whatever.
    Because the dude might be afraid to approach or might just consider you, with what your doing with a smile there and a hair flip there, as being playful or perhaps already in a relationship. But by you being a little more assertive it might make him more comfortable

• Thanks for replying me! I would like to say hello next time I meet him. I guess he is a kinda shy maybe, so I would be the one who breaks the ice!

• i think you should
      its just going to nag and bother you when you don't. And the "what if" game is going to be played.

• “I used to feel so alone in the city. All those gazillions of people and then me, on the outside. Because how do you meet a new person? I was very stunned by this for many years. And then I realized, you just say, "Hi." They may ignore you. Or you may marry them. And that possibility is worth that one word."
    - Augusten Burroughs

This goes for all interactions- if u see someone who you think you would like to get to know, just say hi.
    With this guy, u actually will have it easier because uve seen him a few times, so u can say something like "Hey, I seem to see u everywhere!"
    From what you've said, there is a high chance that he likes you and will be happy if u make this move. Do it sooner rather than later. Good luck!

• I wanted to say hello, but today I didn't meet him :(

• Oh by the way, thanks for your help!:)

• Ur welcome, and hopefully u see him again soon :)

What Girls Said 0