Ladies this is true about good looking men?

Recently i was talking to my girlfriend and we had a discussion about how ugly i thought i was she told me i was drop dead gorgeous and she was surprised i thought i was ugly i told her how women attitude towards me with the body language and words and she told me they weren't turned off they were turned on and i was surprised at this she said i miss read their body language and it was actually attraction and not being unattractived to me and so she told me you really i think you're not attractive don't you i said yes and she said well so good looking guys they don't know they're attractive are more attractive is this true ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• YES it is very true !!!

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah this definitely true. I think it reins true the opposite way as well for some guys - a girl who's gorgeous but doesn't know it either. Not a huge ego but not someone who puts themselves down is attractive. It shows they aren't just focusing on their looks and don't use that as much as whatever else they focus on. Obviously they make themselves look decent, but that's not on their mind or they have doubts. The innocence in someone not realizing their full potential but then that the other person sees it can be heart-warming and attractive.

• Learn how to punctuate.

• Your girlfriend is awesome, stick with her, she truly appreciates & loves you.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow that is one of the longest 1 sentence paragraphs I have read on this site. Your girlfriend thinks you are attractive or she wouldn't be with you obviously.

• I think its true for guys in general which "yes" would also make it true for handsome men. I believe this is because out in public you don't see a lot attractive men getting compliments from women a lot, they might have an easier time snagging women but often times men are oblivious to how attractive they may or may not be.

I am straight but I recognize a "pretty boy" when I see one. I saw this guy, jawline of steel, nice blonde hair, clear blue eyes, and a decent but really skinny body. He was so freaking shy, granted he was a video gamer but he seemed liked if he put himself out there more he would have some decent success with women. Yet, he didn't think girls liked him.

I don't care how ugly I am. I just take care of my hair, skin, body, and style. I am going out there to chase down women. If they turn me down then there is always another around the corner.