Do men like honest women?

Hmm funny question but do you like an honest woman? A woman who tells you what she thinks honestly and admitting to her mistakes before you find out? Is it really something that gets bonus points?

Most Helpful Guy

• Without a doubt, yes! Honesty and trust are priceless in a relationship and no exception when it comes to what I look for. If I can trust her, unconditionally, then everything will be... just fine. That being said though, there is a difference between being honest and hurting feelings, its a fine line, and sometimes things are said that shouldn't have been. Just know when and when not to say certain things and you'll have no problem :)

• Yep thank you so much. I think it's being honest at the right time and that should be ok.

• No worries, thank you for a great question :)
      Exactly right, it is a thin line but there has to be honesty

What Guys Said 3

• Yep. And it's something that is required to be in a relationship. Actually knowing that someone is trustworthy is always on the top tier list.

• Absolutely... this is a must.

• Yeah. But have you ever heard of one?

• Yeah I am one! Haha and I thought I was socially awkward because poeple these days are quite smooth when they talk. Covering things up and make things look quite perfect.

What Girls Said 2

• I would guess that most men want an honest woman. Nobody's like a liar

• Honest women? Such a deal breaker. Guys like to be deceived and lied too. Thats also the root, of a good relationship. What, you didn't know that?