Should I think my boyfriend is cheating on me?

My boyfriend has a friend that is a girl and he can't stop texting her. When we are alone together and I attempt to flirt with him he acts like I'm not even there. So I got tired of it and I told him to stop texting her but he put up a huge fight and was yelling at me saying that I was being ridiculous and i told him if he loves me he wouldn't be this upset about it. Two days ago he told me he has a crush on her but he loves me. Should I believe him? He also has a history of being a playboy. Thank you for helping :)

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• He might not be cheating on you.

But sure thing is he is playing with fire. He shouldn't do it. And if he doesn't know that he shouldn't be doing this, he's not prepared to be in a serious relationship.

When you're in a relationship, you must be prepared to FORGET the other sex for your whole life. I interact with people of the same sex, not because I don't like ladies but because it's playing with fire for no reason.

If you really love someone, you're ready to make that decision. If he isn't ready to forget other girls in trade of a healthy relationship with you, he doesn't deserve to have you in his life.

Good luck sweetie !

What Guys Said 1

• I see this as a bad sign. I have plenty of friends, who I might contact once a week, or once a month. I don't try to live in their pocket and contact them every day.
    He's trying hard to encourage this girl, if he contacts her every day. He's playing with fire, and now he's ignoring you. If he's not cheating already, it sounds like he's making plans to do it.
    You'll just be there to fall back on, if the plans fail.

I think you have every right to be annoyed. Kick him out if it doesn't stop.

What Girls Said 1

• It is possible to love one person and have a crush on another.

However, if he really loves you, he will cease contact with this girl so that his crush on her will fade.