Do girls that are quiet get guys?

I am more introverted than most, but I definitely have my loud moments. I wonder because I'm quiet that it makes guys lose interest and go for other girls. Idk, it seems like I have the worst luck with guys. Like I feel need to change in order to be more accepted.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am mostly a quiet person myself, but when I am in the right mood I amuse everyone around me. I usually prefer quiet, shy ones but since I am kind of a quiet person the girl must help me to keep the conversation going. I love listening if the girl is not talking non-sense. Her voice must be smoothering too.

What Guys Said 6

• For me I do notice everyone like if I was in a class or meeting , but I tend to be attracted to the girls that talk and mix with the crowd even though I can be friends with some quiet ones if I really knew their personality.

Quiet and wise is good , just quiet and no voice to represent... not really. I'm not saying that you are like that :D
    Just stating a difference :)

• It depends. If you're quiet, you should be confident, intelligent and interesting at times though...

If you never say a thing, you sure won't get a guy lol.

• Yes, if she's pretty enough.

• if you want a relationship. ya need to be more social. thats just the way it is. extroverts get all the girls and have tons of friends. can't make friends if you're quiet.

• Nope.. Girls who talk a lot will get the guys attention.

• On the contrary i like girls to be like this , not loud and obnoxious.

• Happy to hear that from a boy. I always thought guys would want a girl who is more sociable/popular or want a girl with more confidence. Gives me more confidence for myself. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Oh girly, I wouldn't worry about it. Are you shy? If you are shy then that means you have a fear of being embarrassed and are scared of talking to people, but introverted and quiet are different than being shy. I'm introverted and quite quiet unless around friends, and my (ex) boyfriend who happens to be extremely extroverted realized that but we had a wonderful relationship until I broke it off with him for reasons that had nothing to do with my personality. If you have your loud moments with a boy, he will appreciate that. Just know that if a guy looks for someone else because of your personality then that just means you weren't compatible in the first place. Change yourself for you, not for boys, if you have the will to change! But don't see introversion as a negative trait!

• I am shy. I stand out because I raise my hand in class and when in group projects or group related things I speak out without hesitation. When talking with boys it is a bit harder. I stand out because I am the ONLY girl that is not talking. I notice that a lot of guys like me when I'm quiet and dress classy like. Being quiet is not going to help anything at all. Sray away from rumours yes. Whenever a boy talk to me I talk back but I don't approach them. Boys love a girl who's quiet with class. I attract a lot of boys who are "loud". I have no clue why. Hope my opinion helped a little bit! :)

• People that are quiet in general don't get noticed very much.

• Generally speaking, no. You have to be more outgoing.