Are tall girls attractive?

Im 5'8 and feel like guys dont like me cuz of me being so tall. I have long legs though. Do guys like girls with long legs?

Most Helpful Guy

• I heard some survey where the findings were that the happiest couples were those when the guy was 5 inches taller than the woman. I'm 6' 1. You're 5 '8. We could have something special ;)
    Haha but in all seriousness I don't think 5' 8 is too tall at all, that's a good height for a woman. And yes most guys LOVE long legs on a girl

What Guys Said 5

• Yes! I love tall girls and if they're as tall as me or even more it is great, I'm 6'. Too bad most of the women in my area are short.

• 5'8 is fine tbh, I'm 6'6 so girls arn't really tall to me but if a girl is like 6'0~ I don't know I find shorter girls attractive.

• I like tall girls

• Hell yea, longer the bettrr

• perfect height for me

What Girls Said 1

• Mature guys, yeah. They really like tall women with long legs.

Stupid teenagers wouldn't accept someone taller than them because of society's pressure. So they go for short girls. Just to be sure.

• This is true. I worked with a guy who was about 21 at the time. He was 5'5" and wouldn't date a girl who was taller than him while wearing high heels. When a girl who was even his height or taller would try flirting he wouldn't pay any attention. It was always fun to point out all the pretty, tall girls out to him.

• True, being tall is just something I like, but not the deciding factor. The girl I'm like isn't tall, but she's still great. I just gotta work the nerve to ask her out.

• @aShyGeek

I wish you the best luck! Ask her out already.