Are we too different?

Ok so he's a senior who's into band and books.. I'm a sophmore who's not the smartest and into sports and shopping.. He's always talking about polititics and government stuff with his friends and I always have no idea what he's talking about so I just stay quiet lol. But yeah he asked me to hangout yesterday with one of his guy friends and he was talking about that stuff while I was just sitting there.. Not to mention we've only known each other for about 3 weeks.. Ok and it was dark and we were just sitting under the trees and he slowly came closer and closer to me and put his hang on my side , he'd do that from time to time , then he'd rub the side of my arm every once in a while.. After we headed home I told him he didn't have to walk me in and all and he just got out of the car and asked for a hug... Imputs please? Sorry this sounds dumb haha

What Guys Said 1

• He sounds like he likes you, and the difference in your personalities doesn't matter, But get to know him more and see if you like him, because after all its as they say Opposites attract

What Girls Said 0