I went on what seemed like a really good first date with a guy and cannot pinpoint what went wrong/why he didn't text afterwards?

So I met up with a guy from tinder. We went to my local pub, conversation was great no awkward silences, I was really attracted to him. When the pub closed we wanted to stay out so headed into town but being a week night everywhere was closed. So we made a decision to get some alcohol from a shop and get a hotel room for the night; it was his idea and I agreed as long as he understood nothing sexual was going to happen between us.

So he paid 170 pound for a room and of course he tried it on but I told him I didn't want to do anything. We ended up spending the night kissing and cuddling and he seemed very affectionate, often initiating the cuddling and when he thought I was asleep he was kissing my forehead etc.

He asked on the night if he could take me out for lunch the next day, I said yes. When we woke up the next day he started of cuddling then tried to have sex with me again. When I said no he asked if he could masturbate whilst I kissed him. I'm not the most experienced but I thought this was kind of weird? I did stupidly agree though.

When we left the hotel I mentioned lunch and he still said he was up for it. We held hands in the taxi home (initiated by him) and he was even being affectionate stroking my hand etc. when I text him a few hours later about lunch though he never replied. I have since heard from one of his friends that he's a bit of a player but if this is true and he only wanted sex why hold hands in the taxi etc?

So confused... do you think it was something I did or do you think the guy was only ever after one thing?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because he's a player, that doesn't mean he can't enjoy emotional intmacy. It's just not his goal. He was making the most of it for as long as he thought he might have a chance at sex. When the chance was low enough he moved on.

What Guys Said 3

• What's to be confused about? Hotel=Sex. You didn't give it up but you stayed in a hotel room with him so you implied sex would come. He was horny and was expecting something (his fault) and got nothing. He was pissed because he wanted sex and didn't get any. Move on and don't think about this again.

• Definitely after sex.

• I'm sorry but he just wanted sex, notice how he tried to initiate it 3x but you refused. All the sweet romantic thing was just to appear 'I'm not into just sex in this' but in reality that was what he wanted. I bet he wouldn't call you back again.

What Girls Said 1

• It's too early and if he treats you like this in the beginning don't even bother asking yourself why. You'll never figure it out. If he didn't like you so what there are plenty of guys who will. He doesn't deserve a second date