White girls, would you date an Asian guy?

By "Asian" I mean East Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.).

Be honest. Don't tell me yes just to boost my self-esteem. Most honest answerer will get the Most Helpful.

Anyways, I just moved from a very diverse part of California to a small Midwestern city that's almost completely full of White people. The girls at my college have been very nice to me, but I'm not sure if they would be interested in a sexual relationship.

So, would you date an Asian guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. Specifically the nationalities you mention, in this order: Japanese, Korean, Chinese.
    The reason most girls don't care for Asian guys is because most of them seem kinda... asexual. I've been checked out by an Asian once. They don't seem interested in sex. So if you show you have an inner sex demon by flirting with the person of your affections, I dare say your chances go up higher.
    Next, personality is important. I'm going to address the sexual aspect of it. You want better chances with a girl? Be confident, be social, have mates, joke around, flirt, know what you want. This will make her notice you and appreciate you as a male (again, bypassing the asexual thing). Basically, think of it like this: you're a man before you're an Asian. So act like a man, not an Asian. Show that you have sexuality.

• Thanks! I'll keep that advice in mind.

• Thanks! I'll keep that advice in my mind!

• agreed. you have to be able to flirt and be sexual with white girls. I've dated them... theyre more open sexaully then you might think... theyll let you=P

What Girls Said 19

• I dated a Korean guy and us not working out had nothing to do with him being Korean. I don't see the issue. You really just can't generalize like that.

• Thanks!
      Yeah I try not to generalize but it still crosses my mind you know?

• It's about the individual and not about the race...

• I'd date anyone who is attractive and a good person. And I've seen attractive guys from every race so yeah

• Thanks for answering!

• Yes, i know a few Asien guys (Japanese to be more precisely) and they are awesome. Smart, funny and good looking. However I would consider dating them but right now I am completely in love with one of their friends. Sooo.

• Haha that's cool, thanks for answering!

• Hmm that makes me wonder what Midwestern city you're talking about lol The one I lived in there were a TON of white girl and Asian male couples. Some will dig you and some will not, overall.

• I'm black so that probably means you have no attraction to me by anyways... Yes I love Asian guys, I've always thought they where cute and funny

• Not true. I would date any race. However, there are only White girls here.

• I ha a friend who was Asian. And he said that because typically pale skin is considered most attractive, so their usually not that attracted to darker skin

• For the Asians in Asia maybe. I Asians here would date anyone.

• Those beefy Asian dudes (usually half white) get dates all the time. They are never purely Asian I've noticed. If you look like Daniel Henny then yes.

• Are you Asian?
      I'm pure Asian so what are my chances?

• Yep just be more social with everyone

• Ok, thanks for the advice!

• I would definetally date a East Asian guy if he was taller then 5'9, hot/cute and had a cool personality.

• it totally depends on if they find you attractive or not. on an individual level.

• True. But many girls already have a good idea about the kind of guy they want to be with.

• Yup. Thanks for answering though!

• so lift weight and be that guys dude! i dotn get Asian guys who dont put in the work and expect whte girls to like them... no one liek scrawny and timid

• I personally wouldn't sorry
    I love Asian people, such nice people.
    But I have a lot of friends that would

• % wise amongst your friends?

• i am made fun of all the time by my friends and they make really racist remarks because i love Asian men that is my type and if ur a nice persona nd i like u then yeah but i think they are hot- hope i helped

• OMG this is like a discouraging answer within an encouraging, but thanks for the honesty haha!

• i got harrased for weeks for liking this Asian at my school and he didn't even like me so don't worry people can live in there own ignorant little bubbles while u find the perfect girl

• Ok, thanks for answering! I wish you good luck!

• As far as I know, I would not. I am just not attracted to Asian men although I am half filipino. But, in the long run, what actually matters is personality (even though that sounds cheesy). So talk to these girls more and maybe they'll give you a chance. For all you know, they could be one for Asians!

• Thanks for being honest.
      What do you mean by: "they could be one for Asians"?

• That was a little unclear haha

• and filipinos dont attract me either, i m korean canadian. women are way to small lol i dont want small kids ahah.

• I am completely white (purely English) and deeply in love with a guy who is 5/8 Filipino! I want to marry him, but he won't date me :(
    (Not because of race, but he is a 2nd year seminarian.)

• Ahaha sounds so weird but, I would rather date an Asian man over a white guy not even kidding I find Asian guys way more attractive... But you still need to have a good personality

• Cool! Thanks for answering!

• I'm not going to say I never would, but I'm not really attracted to Asian guys. There have been a couple who I've thought are attractive, but the average Asian guy, not typically. That's not to say all girls feel that way, just one gals opinion.

• Are they the least attractive out of all?

• Hello?

• What do you mean sexual relationship? Like purely sex?

• by the way I don't think most people care if your Asian most people aren't really racist against Asians in my experioence

• seriously

• I'm guessing the answer is no?

• If we have something in common I don't see why not.

• yeah i would

• um i probably wouldn't

• I understand. Thanks for the honesty.

What Guys Said 6

• "Most honest answerer will get the Most Helpful." How would you figure who is the "most honest"? I think it's more of a self-fulfilling prophecy from either side; white girls don't think Asian guys would be interested in them (or vice versa) so they aren't interested in Asian guys because of the reason.

• If you're confident, not a complete creep, or an asshole yes they'll date you. Why are you limiting yourself to only white girls though? There are beautiful women of all races.

• I hope you read my description.

• Why? They'll love the fried rice, chow mien, sweet and sour chicken, egg rolls, and kung pao chicken. You'd make a fortune and everyone will love you.

• ok I will

• If you change ''would you date an Asian guy?'' to ''Yes, they would like to date an Asian guy''.
    It makes a lot of difference! In this case, you do not ask for approval

• Haha that's a positive mindset.

• If you take care of your looks, wear nice clothes, comb your hair, and generally look attractive, then women will like you. If you want them to sleep with you, just tell them you are rich. If you are really desperate, try sleeping with an over-weight girl or a girl with low self esteem, or shy, quiet girls.

• I am Asian, and 3 of my ex gfs are white. My crush I am currently hitting on now is white too, and she is from Russia.

• If you are hot, then yes. If not hot, then no. Of course there are girls from every race that have a TYPE and will reject you no matter what but there are also girls that don't mind the race if you are good looking

• Umm what if you're somewhere in the middle?

• But almost everyone eventually gets married...

• At some point in their lives. At the current moment, the ratio of people in relationships vs single is very drastic. I gave you my opinion you can agree or disagree with it. Good luck