Where can I meet men?

Does anyone know of any good places to meet men? Specifically places where someone in their late 20's could go.

Most Helpful Guy

• Places you will SURE meet men but maybe not for the good reasons:
    - Bars, Clubs, Dating Sites.

Places you will "maybe" meet men but "maybe" for the good reasons:
    - EVERYWHERE!

Just focus on yourself and do what you love. If you meet a man that does the same thing you like, just make eye contact and smile at him. If he's confident enough, he'll approach you. If he's not, then he's not worth dating anyways... You want a confident man in your life, do you?

What Guys Said 5

• search around the internet

• Okcupid, Plentyoffish, Datehookup

• Thank you, have you used those sites, did you work for you?

• I have gotten dates from all of them. Although being a male it is extremely hard to get a response. Women tend to get more messages than they can handle. As such, they don't feel the need to message anyone first because they basically have a catalog to choose from in their inbox. But that's a problem with out dating sites. Please message people on your own when you're genuinely interested in someone. Don't become another statistic in the sea of women who get extremely picky. Do try and find what you actually like. Good luck.

• I wouldn't mind messaging them first, as long as men don't mind

• im a man ad me on Skype

• home depot, full of young powerful men. I used to work there so i would know. Horny as hell too. Men are everywhere seriously.
    In an everyday activity you are bound to meet up with a man. Whether it’s taking your car to the shop, buying food at the market, asking for directions, hoping on the bus, going into business complexes, paramedics if you’re willing to fake a heart attack, firemen, cops, army base down the road, college kids at a bar you name it.
    Oh!!! How can I forget…try the gym. If you’re already pretty slim you can easily pretend you work out or do yoga as opposed to a slim skinny guy disguising to work out just to meet the girls.

• Thank you, lots of good advice

• Depends where you live really

What Girls Said 0