Masturbating a turn off?

If I told my boy friend that I masturbate, will he be disgusted? He himself doesn't do it, so that's why I'm scared.

Most Helpful Guy

• You masturbate? You're normal and 99% of guys will love the fact that you do because you already discovered your body.

So you will be able to show him what you like and what not.

He doesn't? HE IS NOT NORMAL.

99.9% of guys I know masturbate, well, actually 100% of them. With or without a girlfriend, they still do.

This guy is not normal xd

What Guys Said 16

• Is he religious, prudish or the jealous type? It's fairly rare that a guy won't masturbate. If a guy is suppressing the urge himself, I don't think he'll be receptive to other people doing it either. Otherwise, a normal, well-adjusted guy is not going to freak out over it. I think by the time they reach adulthood pretty much all guys know that girls masturbate, too and they're cool with it. A lot of us even think it's awesome.

I think it's great that girls masturbate and I highly encourage it. I would never get mad at a partner for it or try to stop them.

• He's really religious.

• Then I think maybe you should keep it to yourself.

• It does not matter whether he masturbates. If a man wants other people to believe that he does not masturbate (even if he does), then it is almost certain that he looks down on masturbation and would not want to hear about his girlfriend doing it. Some would argue that he would still want to know because it is a part of who you are. That's woman-think that has no bearing on reality. Man-think goes like this: I dislike it, so I don't want to hear about it. You would do well to pet the kitty in secret.

• hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah lollolololololol...
    OMG... that was a good one...
    a guy that doesn't masturbate... better yet a guy in your age range that doesn't masturbate... oh god... my side is hurting from laughing so hard...
    He is hammering his cock... trust every guy on this site... he is pounding himself hard...

• Lol but he's religious

• I don't care if he is Jesus Christ himself. He is a male, he masturbates.. period. Even good ole JC shot off plenty a load in his day.. trust me...

• He does it.
    But if he's going to lie about doing it, then he's got some serious psycho-sexual problems. He probably thinks it's dirty and hates himself for doing it. So yeah, he won't appreciate hearing that you do it.

• He should be really great with the fact that you masturbate. That means you're more in touch with your sexuality than if you didn't masturbate. And that means you're able to show him how to pleasure you. So it's win-win all around.

• My girlfriend does it in front of me to tease me because she knows it's a turn on and I can't resist, no normal man would be disgusted, also he's lying, he masturbates at least every night that you're not around

• If he's super religious, since when is he not turned off? I'd say that 99% of guys wouldn't be upset by the fact that you masturbate (we'd find it arousing). Dating (or even being a super religious person) has its downsides, ie. being constantly shamed and made to feel guilty for normal and healthy behavior.

• masturbation shouldn't be looked upon as shame, judgmental
    and no guy should be turned off if anything he should be turned on
    guys they masturbate if a boyfriend judges you really should give him
    second thoughts

• What? No. It would be the opposite. He would love that. It is normal for both men and women but mostly men

• wtf? no. its natural and normal.

• "He himself doesn't do it"... and you believe him?

• Yes because he's extremely religious and says it's bad.

• Ok, then don't tell him, if he is claiming masturbate is wrong, then he won't like it for you to do it either.

• He does it himself, I promise.

• Most men will think it's really sexy you have nothing to worry about at all

• Why would something normal be weird?

• no, it shouldn't be.

• Like hell he doesn't, he's a liar then i'm afraid. Depends, if he thinks you masturbate whilst thinking of him it will turn him on to the MAX. If he thinks you're masturbating to other guys then it'll be like blowing up a balloon writing "my boyfriends manhood and sexual pride" on it and sticking a pin in it

What Girls Said 4

• I really really doubt that he dosent masturbate... and even if he dosent I'm sure he'd love to hear about you... it's a natural part of life :):):)

• Sweetie. I don't think that he is being truthful with you. Masturbation is normal and guys can't keep their hands off their dicks. Even so... masturbation is between you and yourself... don't tell, just enjoy yourself.

• I highly doubt guys would find that a turn off

• He masturbates or he's asexual. I promise you, every sexual person alive masturbates.

• He's super religious though.