What is a saying that girls love from guys that just makes them want to be with them?

What should I say to this girl to make her want to be with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that actions speak louder than words. I've never been into cheesy sayings and once when a guy confessed his love for him, I straight up told him that he didn't. Obviously, don't say shit you don't mean, and if you're not one who's good with with his words, do something else to to demonstrate how much you care about her. As cliche as it sounds, be you. Yea sure you can convince someone else to like you by pretending to be someone you're not, but that shit gets old fast. Don't waste your time on people who aren't worth it.

What Girls Said 5

• Something not generic... something specific to her. It's so obvious when a guy has thought about what he wants to say to a girl vs when he isn't creative at all, doesn't care, and just wants to say whatever is necessary to get some action. Be thoughtful.

• "I'm The One" lol

• Be bold. Tell her how you feel. Don't play games and let her know why you are into her. Make her feel like you really love her. Show her that you are worth her time and that she is everything you need :)

• Just tell her you're a great cook. That always works even if you're really not.

• "I am always here for you" but don't say this unless you actually truly mean it.

What Guys Said 2

• mention her eyes, getin lost in them or some shit. chicks dig it. also, SHOW it... show your love to her man. its the littel things. surprise her by offering a flower, or some chocolate next time y'all chill.. kissin her body, and playin wit her hair r good things to do as well.. you got this man. ~

• "I have money."

-bring it.