Oh well that's just me?

still trying to wrap my head around this, so I told a girl my true feelings for her, words can't explain how much I care about you, and she said I don't think where compatible,

I know if someone was really into me, like I was with her, I would at least give that person a chance, but anyway,

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah picture bein in a relationship for ten months and have a bitch tell you that. exs man.. shit was somethin else. at least you didn't devote time to her lol. get back out there and get em!

• ah man its coming to point where ill just move on from relationships, been trying my whole life honestly, just laugh it off I guess :P

• i hear ya. the whole concept of breaking up/relationships is such a fuckin paradox. oh well. im stoked to be back in the single game honestly, and knowing that my ex was down to be just friends with benefits was a huge confidence boost within itself lol. you got this man. just make sure if you do feel like that for a chick you invest some time, and show her u love her. its the little things like givin gifts, courting, makin em laugh that will contribute to the bigger picture here- showin em love. goodluck, u got dis!~

• thankyou dude, and good luck with things as well :)

What Girls Said 1

• she was just not interested

What Guys Said 2

• She hasn't learned that yet.

• Oh well, it happens to the best of us. Try another until you find one that does.