Girls/Guys: Do you like being licked in the ear? Do you like licking someone in the ear?

So, I wasn't expecting this nor did I enjoy it.
Was making out with a guy and then he stopped and went for the ear. Idk, it kinda grossed me out. Do some people like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Love it. I was at a stripclub a few years back and this stripper blew in my ear and stuck her tongue in there a bit. Oh. My. God. So hot. I just wanted to grab her and fuck her right then and there.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, I like it but only if you know what you're doing. Don't slobber all over it.

What Girls Said 2

• Yep! It's an extremely erogenous zone. I get pretty turned on when a guy nibbles or sucks on my ear... sounds weird, but it's extremely sensitive! It's not for everyone, although it is pretty normal.

• Yeah, I mean I've heard of people doing it, but I don't know if the thought just weirded me out. First time someone's done it to me, so I don't know if I over thought it and couldn't enjoy it.. I don't know

• No! It feels weird. O. o