Would you date someone who doesn't eat beef?

Well I am not a hardcore Hindu and am an Americanized Indian guy EXCEPT for the fact that I personally don't eat beef and never have, but on the other hand I wouldn't mind if she wanted to eat it right in front of me or kiss me right after or anything like that. Frankly, I wouldn't even mind her cooking it near me. Just I refuse to eat or cook it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Then we're all good. If you don't mind all that then sure I'd date you.

I have no problem with dietary decisions based on religious values or educated decisions. I have no time for people who make I'll informed decisions based on crazes.

For instance, that whole gluten craze is bullshit. There is no such thing a gluten sensitivity. If you have Celiacs disease or have a gluten allergy? Completely different story. However there is no such thing as a gluten sensitivity and it's been medically proven.

• It's also worth note that while I like a steak every once in a while, as protein go it's really boring. I thinks it's more boring flavor and texture wise than tofu.

• Well cheesey, technically speaking Flareon is a raw-foodist herbivore, so I would avoid gluten if I were you, it may be hard for your digestive system to catabolize polysaccharides, I would suggest a glycolytic enzyme supplement. Be careful not to use ember or flamethrower when preparing your meals (like bellsprouts, oddishes, or bellossoms) or else you might lower the water content and destroy crucial water-soluble micronutrients which are critical to maintaining optimal HP, Special, and Special Defense, especially against water (hydrophilic) opponents such as squirtles, horseas, and vaporeons.

• You don't know what I need! I'll eat chocolate cake if I want! I'm fluffy and proud Universe and while you may be everywhere, you're only one of infinite number of universes. Maybe my body and I don't exist on your planes of spacetime. Ever think of that? Hmm? Hmmm?

Can't eat gluten my ass... *stuffs face with cookies*

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'd be totally fine with it. I'm super open-minded when it comes to food and people's dietary choices. As long as someone doesn't try and dictate what I eat, then I'm totally cool with it.

I would prefer that she mostly ate healthy and cared about her well-being, but that's the extent of it.

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah of course. I eat beef and I like it. But you seem open minded person. You just don't want to eat. That is ok, you don't have to. I would date with you.

• It wouldn't be a problem for me. I'm not out to dictate anyone's diet.

• I would like it. It takes so much energy to digest beef that it drains you of energy. I am trying to eat less of it so if I dated someone who wouldn't eat it it would help me out.

• why not?
    it's not like you're trying to make her give up beef... your conditions are lenient compared some others.

• I'd be fine with it. Why would anyone care what you eat or don't eat if you don't try to change their diet?

• I would actually prefer it. But it's not a deal breaker or anything if he does eat beef.

• Of course I would, why not?
    I'd still eat beef occasionally... if he didn't mind that, sure I'd date one that didn't.
    I don't see that ever being an issue.

What Guys Said 6

• Being a vegetarian is a plus. I'm not a vegetarian myself, but I used to be and still consider it a plus.

• Of course, unless she wants me to give it up.

• No way dude.

• Thankgod at least you don't eat beef. At least you are 1% indian. lol

• yes, as long as I can still eat my homemade angus mushroom swiss burgers.

• It wouldn't bother me