How do players become the way they are?

I'm just wondering how a player type of guy can become one.

What makes a guy choose to become a player?

They treat women awfully and with such little compassion and respect. I want to know how a guy can grow to treat girls like this and basically objectify them for sexual things.

Do guys like this have bad dating experiences and fear commitment? Are they just crazy horny? I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• A small number start that way.

The majority get hurt and frustrated at rejection and eventually start seeing the world in a very cynical, practical way.

What Guys Said 4

• This is how I became a player : I was a late bloomer I was a nice guy who had good intentions and then I began to have bad experiences with girls, I learned that women being inherently good was a perpetuated myth then I got fed up with being treated like shit, getting my feelings hurt and played with then I quit trying to do it the right way and I took the easy way out and I got laid. After a while I did get into a pretty good healthy long term serious long term relationship but then that also went to shit. Now to me I feel like investing all this time in energy isn't worth it like what's the point? What's the point of putting yrself out there and putting yourself in a vulnerable position just to get your heart crushed over and over again when you can take the say way out and just get laid. The truth is that girls who are so called "sluts" aren't the only ones settling for less it's the players to, sex isn't just a physical thing, there's always that spark of romantic chemistry and connection that's felt but getting too involved feels detrimental, players deep down would love to find a girl they could settle down with and have a relationship with but personally I feel that girls like that are a dime a dozen so it's easy to just to get yr loving on the run and keep yr heart shielded from any hurt or heart break in the end. It's a very dark and cynical thing, and I don't know guys like to brag about how many bitches they've bone and this and that but deep down they're damaged :p

• Many women are very manipulative and crazy and selfish. These men get hurt or they figured out early that they just want to have options.

• A lot of them started with a deep respect for women. That got crushed multiple times by the women basically disrespecting them, so now they've lost their respect completely. Deep down still hurt from those experiences.

All players are very interested in women though. They just don't believe in the happily ever after theory. Because if that were true, why aren't the women they had respect for in their arms now?

• it pays to be a player. thats why men become players

women can complain about players all they want. but if women are fucking them, thats all that matters

What Girls Said 0