Never had any type of date, kiss, & boyfriend?

I'm 15 and I have never been on a date , had my first kiss, or had a boyfriend. Is that bad? I've had crushes before but they never liked me back everyone of them friend zoned me. I like my best friend , but I don't think he likes me. I think he friend zoned me , how can I get out of the friend zone?

Most Helpful Girl

• that's perfectly fine, dont rush into your first kiss or first date because they should be special and you don't want to regret them, trust me. everything's fine and it will all come in due time :) good luck on your adolescent journey :p

What Guys Said 2

• Totally normal. Don't sweat it. Some chicks are knocking boots at 13 and some at 20 and some not till they get hitched. Don't worry about keeping up.

Also, if you get friendzoned, you probably don't want out. If a girl goes from friendzone to FWB, that's probably all she's going to get out of it.

What makes you think you're in the friend zone though? Lots of young guys are oblivious to someone liking them.

• Well let's just say he's never giving me signs that show me might like me. Plus he's my best friend so I'm pretty much screwed at this point lol

• i'm 22 and never had a date, kiss and girlfriend

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 18 and have never had a date nor a boyfriend, it's quite normal (although I used to feel like this). Even if it doesn't work out you are so young!

• just wait darling. no rush. you're still young

• Jeez - you are only 15, wtf! :D
    Dont pressure yourself, it will all happen.