Girls, could a fat guy ever be considered hot?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not really about the size of someone. So yeah they can be hot. Depending on personality and other things. But really it depends what someone likes. And you will get shallow people who will say no fat person is hot. When how the hell would they know? But they can be hot and attractive.

What Girls Said 25

• Girls, could a fat guy ever be considered hot?
    B. No... at least for me.

I don't find overweight/obese guys attractive. I imagine most fat guys could grasp this as it seems most don't find fat attractive either by how they solely/mainly pursue thin or in shape gals.

• Depends. How much have we been drinking?

• Maybe not hot but attractive, most definitely. ill admit i had a crush on my freshman/junior math teacher haha and he was overweight and still attractive (my mom agreed haha) but he's been working out and toning up. Not to mention a lot of the guys on the football team were overweight and still attractive (my teacher was one of the coaches so thats what made me think about the team too)

• No fat person could ever be considered hot, cute or nice looking, yeah, hot, not a snowballs chance in hell.

• damn that's harsh!

• He looks good.. He just needs to use all that angry energy for something positive

• I'm still ugly.

• Well what's fat?
    If you mean a bit chubby, then ya sure but obese, sorry not to me. And not gonna like while chubby can attractive, lean is always better

• I can't really answer this in a yes or no. First of all I would never not have I ever dated or been attracted to a fat guy. But I have seen overweight guys with decent faces that leave me thinking "if he had a good body with that cute face of his he'd be dateable."

• i like abit of chubby on guy but if it is more than that, then no

• I think that Jonah Hill is pretty attractive tbh.

• Well that's because he's rich and famous. If he wasn't you probably wouldn't find him attractive.

• I wish i had his features

• The pic is two yeras old. And trust me you don't want my features. And yes I am ugly.

• chubby, yes, he could be attractive. Fat, not so much. But this happens with both genders.

• Overweight? Yes. Morbidly obese? Not for me.

• Yes they can be...

• No. Definitely not.

• Yes. To me way hotter than a skinny guy. I don't like guys with a flat stomach unless its an 8 pack lol But I do like a bit of a tummy.

• I like chubby guy but not too fat! :)

• Is 45 pounds overweight too fat?

• I can't imagine! Do you have any sample? How tall are you and how much do you weight?

• I can private message you my profile pic.. Im 510 240

• Hot? No

but Cute? Definitely :)

• He could be attractive in a non physical way. But to be honest I do believe physical attraction is an important thing wether you like them skinny, trained or a bit fluffy.

• I dont think so.

• size don't matter to me just personality and if they like me c:

• Most overweight girls will date overweight guys.

• I can easily find bigger guys, extremely attractive, if they have an awesome personality.

• It's not about body it's about the face. As long as the face is attractive the rest doesn't matter. You can't be hot if you have a decent body but ugly face.

• Not really could be find them kinda pretty but not hot I met this guy he has cute eyes and face and he Es fat but he's glance was so cute Idont know why always catches myself stared at him somethin about him was attractive

• You probably liked his confidence which i lack terribly

• Its hard to be confident when women fit guys

• The real $65k question is how much money does he have?

• Some girls find a guy with a tummy and a little fat attractive. I have a friend who do.

• But not "hot" honestly

• Im talking like 60 pounds overweight..

• I think he can be cute or attractive, but not hot..

• it all depends on the guy to be honest, i'm pretty attracted to a guy who is considered overweight right now. and by pretty attracted i mean i picture us rollin around in the sheets whenever im talking to him. so, yeah, it depends.

• there's a huge difference between overweight. You could be 5 lbs overweight and be fine, fat is more like 30 lbs overweight

• If he had lots of money he'll appear hot to me

What Guys Said 11

• If the Fat guy has a lot of money, then he can be hot.

• lol i don't think so

• 2|0
    • Come on now im not that bad

• Probably not hot but they most definitely can be attractive. Don't sweat it bro, if it bothers you a lot then try working out or something

• Working out is very hard and strenuous

• Haha, can't disagree with you there lol

I hate working out but i like the many benefits of it and so that is my motivation. If it's hard for you then maybe you can start little like a brisk walk every morning or something man.

• Walking isn't good enough

• i actually got hit on a lot when i was chubbier, and i was quite the chunky munky whoooooa boy was i ever! i was 100 pds over weight. but that didn't stop the ladies. this damn baby face is a curse i tell ya

• Haha, this answer was so cute! It's true. usually a cute face helps. My first crush was kinda chubby, if not fat and I found him so attractive

• @QA didn't you just say you were 45 over weight?

• Yes why

• The thing about that is , if being fat is an issue to you and you don't have that drive or ambition to change what troubles you. And you let it be a anchor in your life, it's kind of a downer..=/ know you asked Girls, but eh.

• Ever watch King of Queens.

• Yeah but thats a tv show. Not real

• Ok a more real world deal then, I m ow several overweight guys most of whom have girlfriends. One is even married and has several kids want to know why they are good guys with good hearts.

• Sorry I know not I m ow.

• You know how easy it is to get ripped and have that beach bod you always wanted?

Bout as easy as beating a ford truck in truck race. message me if interested bro👍

• LOL if fat guys were considered hot. girls wouldn't reject them and telling them to hit the gym. I'm fat myself but I'm also ugly so I guess I don't count. And to any girl here who voted Yes your all lying and we all know it.

• No it's bad to be such.

• I say yes only cause even though more often then not you won't get the ones you want as a fat guy, you can definitely be attractive. I have had more then a few relationships and quite a few sexual incounters and i am a fat guy. i weight 450 lbs and i'm 6'6. i am def not even slightly overweight but not a big bucket of crap. With me its the conversations. If they can't talk then it doesn't work. I have had the carnal ," no talking just sexing" moments before but not counting them. The thing is be confident with yourself. know that regardless of ur weight u are a great person.