Why doesn't he make a move?

He knows I like him and I think he kind of likes me too... from the way he looks at me sometimes, the way he remembers all the small details about me, etc.

I'm a shy and quiet person and he's kind of shy around me sometimes. But, I've heard that if a guy really likes you, he'll definitely make a move.

Now, he's not making any move... even when we're alone. Does it mean he doesn't like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• While it is true that most guys go for it if they really like you, but surely not all! Personally, I am quite hesitant because I don't want to do anything she doesn't feel comfortable with. This has stopped me from making a move countless times. There was one time where I heard from a friend that the girl I was having a drink with was DISAPPOINTED I didn't make a move. I had not clue how to even make a move in the first place.

So, in short, it doesn't mean that he doesn't like you.
    It is quite complicated since you both are a bit shy by the looks of it. The best you can do is to have fun and hang out with him often. When the two of you are alone, try this: Sit very close to him and lean against him a little. See how he responds. If he is into you and anything like me, this will make his heart race like crazy. If he isn't into you, he will probably distance himself a little when you try this. IF he does, you now at least know what you are dealing with here.

• Thanks a lot for your answer. Once he was a little tipsy and held my hand when he's leading me to another place we all (with other friends) are going. He leaned in really close to me when we sit side by side while watching a movie on TV (but not sure if it's because he cannot get a good view on TV unless he leaned like that). Does it give any signs?

• It is truly encouraging! I'll really try...

Since you're being so kind and helping others, I wish you to have the best kind of love in your life.

• I am very glad I could help you and good luck! You can do it!

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to me :)

What Guys Said 2

• More than not he sees you as a friend.

• Thanks for your answer :)

• "But, I've heard that if a guy really likes you, he'll definitely make a move."

Not necessarily, he could just be gutless like me.

• Thanks for your answer :) I wish you all the best to be with the one you love.

• Thanks :) Hope it works out for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys don't always know to make a move, they might just think you don't want them to. Sometimes they need a push, or maybe you should be the one to make a move. Tell him what you want. He may be afraid to ruin the friendship. Step up and make a move. You might be glad yiu did