Why don't guys like me?

i know i am mediocre looking and a fucking plain jane and dont have any nice features but do i deserve to be treated like this. all i get from them is a "you are pretty cute" and they chase the other girl. what is wrong with me? how can i get laid too? :( how can i make guys like me like other girls do? why no one of them wants to date or fuck me:(

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, maybe build up your self confidence. You should never feel you are not good enough, love yourself and someone will love you for that! Also, don't make it about sex, because a lot of guys will have sex and not really care who with, do not go down the path of being used for your own self confidence boost and self satisfaction.

What Guys Said 10

• are you physicaly fit, squats and cario will help you get a nice body and this will help to atract guys, squats will give you a nice ass and cardio will help you slim down
    also when your at partys put your focus on one guy who has some focus on you and if you do this he will want to have fun (sex or at least bj's and fingering)

• Because you are interested in the wrong type of guy? Hard to say as everyone situation is different. Growing up, my mom figuratively beat into my skull, "That you must first love yourself, before you can allow others to love you".

• It's easy for a girl to get fucked haha. Maybe they're affraid that you may want a relationship and they don't want to hurt you.

• Dont be so desperate.. Wait for the right time. You have a life, just getting laid is not a life. If every one around you are like that, that doesn't mean that you have follow the same thing.

• Well you can't since you aren't what we look for usually but..

Craiglist is equal to everyone for a fuck.

• You just haven't met me yet.

• Come to me and I wil think about it :P

• the problem is men are visual and that is what screws women.

• Have you tried/considered approaching guys that are slightly mediocre looking themselves? If you think your appearance is the problem there are plenty of guys with the same problem.

"how can i get laid too?" - If only I knew you...

• Can't really answer this, when you're not only anonymous, but not knowing you either... nor do I care

• just downvoted

• Thanks? Why should I care if a downvote is from a girl, I don't care about?

What Girls Said 1

• dont let the the people talk to ur behelf