I just started college and I have been doubting that there is anyone out there for me. What can I do to change this?

My school is two girls to ever ten guys which doesn't help. Im not religious so I prefer not to here anything about how god can help. My dating history isn't that good, any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Congrats on making to college!! You're on the right track in life. To answer your question. I was once in college and yes men did outnumber women greatly. LOOK! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH WOMEN THE WOMEN AT YOUR COLLEGE. Most women at college are mostly worthless party girls regardless if they graduate or not. STAY AWAY FOR COLLEGE WOMEN! When I was in college I always went to places at least 1 hour away from my college to meet women. There's a lot of great women not in college in your area. It would be best to focus your attention on them. and not college women. I never dated a woman in college during my college years. Again I drove 1 hour outside of college to me women, and a lot of the women I greeted and dated were great and not college women. Men outnumber women in your college 10 to 2 so the odds in finding a college woman worth your time and energy is already limited. There's plenty of places outside of college, bars and clubs to meet loads of women are worth your time. Good luck!!

What Girls Said 2

• Study groups? I bet you can get at least a girl or two to come to one of those.

• trust it whatever happens happens

What Guys Said 1

• If that's you in the AV, get a band together and start playing gigs.