Were you surprised at the person you ended up dating, were they what you had in your mind before you started dating or very different?

*Personal stories about what made you want to date that person are welcome and encouraged.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my handsome love in math class and we didn't talk much then, but we flirted all cute with each other pretty much every day. His smile and green eyes were so beautiful to me, I was and always am infatuated by him. He is charming and sweet as well. The first time we hung out after talking for a month, we clicked instantly.. I slept over, and since then I have been head over heels, and now in love with him and his fiancee. Our relationship is great, but I learned he has a pretty bad jealousy issue and sometimes it becomes too much. He pretty much likes to whine about things. Still love him though haha. It's also weird because he thinks he's ugly and I honestly do not understand how he could think that because he was literally the most handsomest guy to me. Anyways, I think I got out of subject, but he is different from what I thought he would be like in a relationship, but in a good way

What Girls Said 2

• I am very surprised at the person I ended up dating.

For one, she lacks a penis. That has always been a dealbreaker in the past.

Before her, sure I'd messed about, but I'd NEVER had any interest in a relationship with a girl. But when I met her, it was an instant crush. I was (and am) addicted to her. Just being near her, betters my mood.

She makes me smile, just by looking at me. She makes me feel special, makes me feel good about myself... and I can't even put my finger on why or how.

• My ex boyfriend completely changed to another person after the dating phase. When we were going steady he began talking/sexting a lot to other random girls or his girl friends. I think that everybody makes promises when they are dating and in love. But wether they can keep those promises is a whole other thing. People change as the time goes but it really depends on wether or not you can live with that change.

What Guys Said 1

• omg this one girl I dated turned out to be completely different than what I had expected, sort of:P she was a Christian girl and kinda took it to the grave so yeah I think that explains it lol.