A cheater boyfriend?

so my boyfriend cheated on me and i dont want to let him know that i know and i didn't breakup with him yet but i wanna get back at him and make him suffer and feel what i've felt im not the bad person out here guys, please help

Most Helpful Guy

• Two wrongs don't make a right. The desire to 'make someone suffer' is not an altruistic feeling. You feel burnt. You should, you were. But resorting to 'revenge' is not a morally justifiable reaction.

If you feel like you're not the bad person here, then stay the course and do not become that bad person. Break up with him and move on. Takes more maturity, hurts more, but is the only morally justifiable reaction if you want to maintain the ability to say you are not the bad person.

What Guys Said 1

• Break it off or talk it out. Handle yourself with class. Show him what he lost not trying to make him suffer. I know it hurts, but live a good life that is the best revenge.

He'll have to live with himself, by himself, and his choices. That's his punishment.

What Girls Said 3

• You should kill him with kindness :) Its always fun to be extra caring and nice to those who have deceived you and, I'm sure, feel guilty about it.. He might even tell you himself. Then he can take all the blame when you break up with him.

• Tell him 'honey, there's sth I need to tell you. I want to break up. I can't stand cheating on you with so many guys and you're such an idiot you don't even get it. Not even your kisses keep me sattisfied' . It's going to be extra funny. Try it :)

• I would tell him I cheated on him to make a big scene, because I would want to see his reaction. Then tell him I know what he did, what a f***ing asshole he is and leave him.