His ex and him still have a connection?

I started sleeping with this guy.
No expectations of relationship, just sex and a bit of company.
However, I had a stalk of his ex (recent) and realised that she had heaps of stuff saying things like 'when you love someone but can't be together'.
I know they broke up because of uni i think but this kind of makes me jealous and i don't know why.
I don't know if its because i know he won't put the effort in to me, because i'm scared he will finish us (especially now as he has gone home for a week), or because i know there may not ever be even the possibility of a relationship. Or all of these!

What do i do?

What Guys Said 1

• "No expectations of relationship, just sex and a bit of company. "

Then why are you scared and jealous? You need to rethink your position and the type of relationship you want.

What Girls Said 1

• You have no claim on him. Absolutely nothing. Zero. Squat. Zilch.
    You are only some girl he's sleeping with. When you willingly volunteer to be nothing greater than a piece of ass, you have no real place or right to get jealous. What do you do? Let nature take his course. You're not even his girlfriend or someone he seriously takes out on dates. You're just some girl he's messing around with so stop falsely thinking like you have a legitimate place in his life.