What does he want? what should I do?

i am 18 and he is 38. we are living in different countries but we met on a website and now we are chatting and he says i am the perfect girl for him and wants to buy me a ticket and take me in a vacation with him. he doesn't seem to joke about it and even told me that he loved me. what should i do? block him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get out of this now. He's too old, you met him online, and you're in another country. Find someone local and closer to your own age. You're living in a fantasy world trying to be with him.

What Guys Said 4

• This is a dangerous thing that he proposes, especially for a woman. It pays to think like a sicko in this situation. Think of what he could to do you in a country where you don't speak the language, where you are literally another man's property. You can do whatever you want to your own property - beat on, sell, cut up for parts, or just breed out to make some money. Human livestock is very profitable and not everyone is above such evil deeds. For some, human livestock is no more obscene than raising cattle.

He should come to visit you, not the other way around. If he can afford to bring you to him, then he can afford to come visit you instead. You would do well to introduce him to your family members, and bring him on some family gatherings to see how he reacts. If he really cares for you, he will be totally willing to be around your family.

18 and 38 is a very odd age pairing, and raises a red flag with me. If you were related to me, I'd bomb the airport to keep you from going. I do not trust this man.

• While I still believe age doesn't really matter when it comes to love, when I hear of this big of an age difference it is usually a guy trying to hook up with a younger girl for sex or a very desperate guy looking to start up a relationship before its too late.

Usually when a guy is coming on this strong to a girl that isn't showing the same feelings back it is a very bad sign of his mental health and stability, I would recommend staying away!

• PLEASE forget it! BLOCK HIM.
    20 years older & in a different country. No good will come of this.

• Oh gosh, if you go through with it you'll wake up without a kidney fo sho.

What Girls Said 1

• He's a 2nd father. Fatherly love.