I'm not outgoing, how should I meet guys quickly?

I am kind not very outgoing, I go out with a few mates when I do. People always say I am attractive, men look at me. I recently broke up with someone and I ready to date again. How can I do that? -without trying to seem like someone that I am not.

bump

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you can always ask guys out, but if you are uncomfortable with that I guess just look pretty and give guys hints that you are interested :) Of course some guys like myself are shy so it never hurts to just start up a conversation and see where things go :)

• There's something I have never done- ask a guy out haha. Shy guys are okay for me.

• Don't laugh, It's a good idea! Society has changed a lot since these rules of dating norms were really started it's strange that so many of them still exist today, like the guy always paying for dinner and the girl always cooking. We are equals now, we both have jobs, both work on raising a kid, etc. If you see a man you like, go get em girl!

• No, that's just how I talk. It's true and I'm all for equality, I've just been shy. I'll do that!

What Guys Said 4

• Use Tinder... It works great if you are not that outgoing...

• Tinder will be the quickest and easiest. just download the app. otherwise try POF. com

• get on POF and OKC and start weeding through all of the fake phony "dick heads" and make yourself available for the real guys that message you. Also don't play hard to get cause guys will loose their attraction quickly. M

• I hear a lot of this on here. How often do you get approached?

• Hm, often I'd say. But I don't like them back.

• Approached by guys I actually know. What do I care for pervs on the street or so?

• I can message you and you'll see who I am.

What Girls Said 2

• You know for some shy people online dating is the way to go. You can be yourself, and people actually appreciate that

• Yeah, I must find someone in my city even through online dating.

• why don't you just ask guys you're interested in out? its a fairly obvious move for what you want.