Girls, would you text a guy you went on a date with a week later after not returning his texts?

I went on a date with this girl and we talked for about a week after the date and she would ignore my texts about a second date. Well she finally quit responding alltogether for about a week. Long enough for me to say oh well and then she randomly texts me appologizing saying she was busy blah blah blah. I mean wtf? Yet she still hasn't mentioned anything about going out again. Why is she wasting my time?

I'm looking to date and hopefully start a relationship with a girl at some point, not text back and forth a billion times after one date.

What Girls Said 1

• Since you guys are texting again. Ask her out on a second date. If she goes awol again, then it's best to move on. There is no point in hanging around if you feel like you're wasting your time with her.

What Guys Said 0