Is age 14 to young to date?

Well I like a boy and he likes me and he was my first kiss and he asked me out but I didn't give him an answer because I told him I will think about it because I never had a bf before.

Most Helpful Girl

• Too young wait till your in high school wait till like your junior year. I started dating in middle school wish I had listened to my farther. Sometimes guys can force you to do something that you don't want to do that you'll regret later. Focus on what's more important and that that is important is "SCHOOL." Education is what is more important. I dated throughout high school and am now giving it a break because it made my grades drop.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope. But too young to do much more than that.

• No, it is not. You realize to a degree what you are doing. Have your childhood fun.

• Yes. You are not allowed to date until your 45.

What Girls Said 8

• Nah it's not too young if you think you're ready..
    Just take it slow and don't let him push you into anything you're not comfortable with.

• Wait till your 16.

• No, I'm 14 and I'm active

• Start dating at 15-16. If he likes you he'll still be around by then. If not then be glad you didn't waste the effort.

• In my opinion too young to date. Focus on what is important "School".:)

• Yes it is. Wait till your 16.

• I think for a 14 year old to have a boyfriend or girlfriend would be too young. I think being friends is okay, but not doing anything beyond that. There's no need to rush to be dating. Enjoy being with friends and being a child. I miss those days :P

• I think there is nothing wrong dating at 14 but maybe wait like 2 years so you could just have fun now with friends and get to know boys instead of going out dating. I was in this same place but it's ok to wait but still nothing wrong at dating at 14