Why do guys complain about the friend zone?

Personally, If a woman tells me I have no chance with her, we won't be friends and I'm not obligated to talk to her again. Guys who complain about this are only hurting themselves.

I'm not entitled to a woman's body, so why does she feel entitled to my friendship? (This has happened to me in the past). The only way I'll be friends with a woman is there is no attraction whatsoever. If a woman I like rejects me, that's the last time we speak. I don't do the "friend zone."

Why do guys complain about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Spot on. Maintain that position forever.

What Girls Said 4

• Finally a question about the friend zone that doesn't make me want to facepalm. This goes both ways ladies!

They complain because it makes the person who rejected them sound like a terrible person.

• The friend zone doesn't really exist. It's just what butthurt people call being rejected for asking someone out too soon.

• I wanted to be with a guy and he friend zoned me. I really like him so it sucks. But he is a great guy and I would rather be a friend then loose him completely. Even though I think I would rock his world as his girlfriend lol. But he even said he picked someone else. SO we are friends and I dont expect it to turn into something else. i just tell myself I'm not his type.

What Guys Said 3

• Because being only good enough to be their friend is emasculating

• It's because women don't have any ethics. They'll do anything to get an advantage in life. String a guy along for tutoring? No problem. Pretend to be in love with a guy so she can have a place to live? She's entitled to it because of sexism. Flirt with every guy she meets so that way every guy she meets will think she's attractive because every guy she meets flirts back? Manipulating people is FUN!

• It just all seems a little pathetic to me, they must find themselves in it because instead of moving on they always hope for something more from her. Personally I've never been friend zoned, women just don't seem to ever think of me that way, which is great!

• Me neither. That **** is just awkward.