Do you care about how many people ex has been with , I'm having an issue with this for some reason?

there is this girl I was close to for a while and I'd say she's more like an ex gf at this point as were not really friends anymore and dating her didn't work out.
anyways I find it bothers me to think about how many other guys she might of been with sexually. I mean she goes to a lot of bars and parties and I don't really know what she did at them when she was at college . she's good looking and also drinks a lot and can get very drunk some nights. this summer I found out about a couple different guys she know and dated that I didn't even know of until then. I get the feeling now her # is a lot higher than you'd think if you first meet her , she looks like such a nice and innocent girl but I get the feeling now she's a lot more sexually experienced than I though. and I find that bothers me as I was close to her for a while and really wanted to get serious with her and though she'd make a good gf. and we never had much of a sex life that never really went anywhere yet it bothers me to think she had been with these other guys instead.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Innocence versus sexual being.. a zone many guys get in. you might be haunting yourself by thinking how she appears when she is having sex.

• I realise now there were some " red flags " I ignored , one being she had nice boobs , I should of clued in sooner any girl with boobs that nice was having as much sex as she wanted and picking up any guy she wanted. and the guys she was meeting at bars weren't buying her drinks cause she had nice eyes as they say. she also had a few body piercings that I should of realised sweet and innocent girls don't have. you don't go to all the trouble of getting a belly piercing if you aren't trying to get guys to notice how sexy you are down there and in a bikini.

• doesn't change the core issue but does raise the stakes.. sweet and innocent looking but easily available, and maybe a total wild animal in the bedroom

• had to step in to provide a test. picture her face as know it. then picture her face as you might imagine she'd look in the thralls of sexual ecstasy.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• The number isn't important to me. I've been with a lot of guys myself. I've had a lot of great experiences and fantasies fulfilled. I'm young and when I do settle down, I'll do so with no regrets. I don't want to be one of these sexually repressed women who behaves like a virgin because society says that's proper. I also want my future husband to have had the same experiences. I want him to have sown his wild oats before committing. I think that's healthy. Don't worry about her number so much. If the relationship works, go with it.

• I don't pay attention to that. For one thing, I purposely go for older and more experienced men, therefore I know his number is going to be higher. I just sorta find things out as we go, through random conversations. I never ask, pry, dig, or investigate. I just learn at the pace that he talks. The fact that he's been sexually active for 5 years longer than I have has no adverse effect on my view of him.

What Guys Said 3

• If you clean a toilet multiple times, refinish it, clean it again multiple times, and sterilize it, the mere fact that it has been exposed to so many bodily fluids would completely turn you off of the idea of setting your food down on it and eating on it, right? I get the same feeling about girls who have been around the block a few times. No matter how well she may have cleaned up, no matter how free and clear her STD test results showed her to be, the mere fact that she had such a history would turn me off.

• yeah there Is girls like that around here , they were really in demand when they were 19-20's and slept around a bit but now that there older and less attractive plus viewed as having been sluts they really don't get guys interested anymore at least not at level they were at before , I guess some guys don't care but is a lot who avoid girls like this

• Yea it bothers me too. It depends on the person really. I'm old fashion and if I find out a girl is constantly jumping from one guy to another (even if they don't sleep together... hooking up with a new guy every 2 weeks is just plain slutty imo) I lose interest. Just don't be a hypocrite.

• yeah I knew another girl this summer who was like that , there always seemed to be a new guy each week , I don't know if she was having sex with all of them but there always seemed to be a guy with her it did start to look slutty after a while