How many dates does it take for you to feel safe around a guy?

I usually start off with dates in public places like going for ice cream or bowling. My question is after how many dates would a girl feel comfortable enough around a guy to do something like go kayaking or jet skiing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the actuall girl actually.. I always meet my first dates in public places.. From the first daate i will gather information i would know based on the day spent together to recognise and say "yeah his a good guy" or "yeah no, no second date" im good at looking at someones character through there appearance. I would be comfortable with them after the third date.. 😊

What Girls Said 3

• depends on the girl and on the guy. for me, it's more than just dates, i would wanna text you and talk to you more to get to know you better as a person.

i personally can tell when someone's good or bad, it's not just dates, i wanna get to know you by texting too.

for me it'll be a few dates before i feel "safe" enough to like go to your place or something.

• It depends on the guy, some people it takes more time to warm up to, & others it happens right away.

• I don't really like super private dates until the one month period or so.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say she have to know him pretty well, I've only done those kind of activities with a girl I knew for like 7-8 years.