My ex has a new girlfriend but tried to kiss me when he was drunk, is this because he was just drunk or is he still into me?

help me out, I really love him but I'm confused by this

Most Helpful Guy

• both... people still love ex's.

What Guys Said 1

• Drunk means you're likely to be more open, however, it does not mean it's the truth. When I'm drunk, I've lied

What Girls Said 2

• I believe, I have no evidence really but it is just what I believe, that when you are drunk you mean to do the things you do. Drinking doesn't make you do things. Like if he didn't want to kiss you he wouldn't have just because he is drunk. Alcohol just slows your thinking process and your reflexes and what not. So if he wanted to kiss you he would because he wasn't able to stop himself like he could sober even though he would want to kiss you. Does that make any sense?

• both, tbh.

but don't overthink this, when he's sober he'll probably regret it. he's with her and you should move on