Girls, do you care if a guy lives with his brother?

Ok well a while back I was going to move into an apartment with a friend, well my brother didn't like that idea cause he knew the friend would just leave and then i'd get stuck with the rent. So instead he let me move into his house until I get on my feet and can get an apartment myself. I technically could get an apartment now since I have a better job, but it would be a waste of money. My brother makes me pay rent at his house, but it's cheap compared to an apartment. Plus I would rather live in a 2 story house with a yard vs some small ass apartment that doesn't even have a driveway. Hopefully in another year or two i'll be making more and I can buy my own house. I hate apartments. haha waste of money that you never get back. Girls, are you ok with this?

It's not like I live with my parents. I can come and go out as I please, bring girls back to his house. etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends where your brother will be when you come back from a date and would have sex. Like my friends boyfriend has an apartment with his brother (he sleeps at home but like brings girls to his apt-he's 15) but she doesn't like foreplay in the bedroom and it makes her uncomfortable that his brother can watch. I feel the same way but my boyfriend's parents got an apartment for him because he also plays guitar and his parents hate to listen so we go there and it's more private and intimate. If you want to bring girls there make sure your brother's not in the same area where you will be.

What Girls Said 2

• I personally love it. Brothers are hilarious to be around, but (growing up an only child) I love it when I can see siblings interact. I don't see how anyone would have a problem with you living with your bro.

• I wouldn't have a problem with that, no different than a roommate.

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly bro its smart thinking splitting rent if any girl you pursue has a brain they will like your frugality, realizing that you're saving money when don't necessarily have to do so.