How do you feel about PDA?

Just what the question says. Are you comfortable with it? Do you care if others do it around you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I assume public displays of affection refers to more innocent things like holding hands, pecking kisses, sitting on laps, and things of that nature, as opposed to public displays of lewdness, like grabbing eachother in sexually charged areas like breasts, butts, and so on.

Modern men and women have become so distrustful of eachother that they distance themselves from eachother, where the genders are beginning to segregate in much the same way as the races. For this reason, I consider it, not just romantic, but patriotic to engage in public displays of affection.

What Guys Said 8

• PDA?
    Personal Digital Assistant?
    MAN! I haven't heard of that word in decades. Yeah sure. Why not , everyone has one these days right?

• I think I may have gotten it wrong.
      Uhh... yeah sure?

• PDA= Public Display's of Affection

• yeah I got that wrong and I think PDA is a OK as long as they don't start groping each other and eating each other's face.

• To an extent it's ok. I'm not gonna go apeshit if a guy kisses his girlfriend but if they are crossing the line (and usually it's pretty clear what that line is) then it's annoying.

• The closest thing I get to is holding hands or have my hand around her waist. I'm not a huge fan of me doing any PDA, but don't mind if others do.

• Well I nearly beat a dude's ass for it once and got him kicked out of the movie theater. The whole theater was empty, me and my guy friends were just trying to watch a movie, when him and his girlfriend sit down right in front of us and start making out. The whole theater was empty, they could have sat anywhere else. Luckily the usher saw the whole thing and kicked them out of the theater before things escalated to me kicking the dude's ass.

• Don't really care. Even if it's my friends, they didn't ask me to be third wheel. I came along of my own accord. So really I can't say shit if they start getting steamy.

• No I don't like it nor wanna see it. However holding hands is fine quick hugs, arm on shoulder are fine to extent too...

• Yes , me and my ex-girlfriends always liked PDA

• doesn't bother me...

I welcome it... i'm not an envious person, and the world needs more love...

What Girls Said 4

• PDA is allowed in schools so like I don't care if others do it around me. Honestly it doesn't really matter if you love someone you should be able to show it to the world if you want too. Or if you want it to be private do it in private. Like obviously I'm not going to have sex with my boyfriend in front of people but hu with him is nbd.

• I like having the option of grabbing my guy's tit out in public (or the other way around) and overall showing off that he's my man. But PDA isn't for everyone, and you have to take into where you are. I have nothing against going to a bar and making out on one of the tables, but make it a point to keep in in your pants when at grandma's house.

• It does not bother me but if I feel like something inappropriate is going on then I will just look the other way

• I'm fine with it and do it - so long as its not inappropriate.