Is 29 years old too young for a 36 year old female?

What the title says-is a 29 year old man too young for a 36 and a half year old woman? Age doesn't matter to me in relationships.

Updates:
he seems fine with it... just a little worried what his folk will think considering his past gilrfriend were the ame he as him

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only 7 years difference, and you're both adults.
    It would be fine for a 36 year old man to be with a 25 year old woman. It should be able to work both ways.

If you're happy, do it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It's not too old, it only becomes a problem if you two are in completely different places in your lives. If you can't relate to anything with the other person, it can make things hard

1|0
    0|0
  • if you're not a single mom then you should go for it. If you are then you must make it perfectly clear to him whether or not you have parental expectation and if he says no you have the duty to let him go.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it doesn't matter to you,... then no. and if he's okay with it as well, go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a guy who's 30 and he's with a 35 year old.. They don't have a problem..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, not really. You guys are two adults who enjoy each other's company and love... there is nothing wrong with that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Age means nothing imo. They say the general rule is no more than half your age plus 7.

PS my crush is 12 years younger ;)

0|0
    0|0