Stuck between two guys, what do I do?

I met this guy when i was in high school. He was known as a player. A months ago, he started texting me, he said that he likes me and that he wanted to go out with me. After a while, i started to develop feelings for him. I recently met this new guy. He is very cute and he also wants to go out with. I like him but i am not certain. I am stuck between two men whom i have equal feelings towards.
Please help...

Most Helpful Girl

• If the first guy was known as a player, he's most likely still a player. Not worth your time. You should almost always go with the second dude in scenarios like this one. If you liked the first guy enough, obviously the second guy would have never caught your interest. But he did. So go with him. He's also not known to be a player, which most likely means that he isn't one. It automatically makes him better than the first guy in my opinion.

What Guys Said 2

• Take your time. dont rush things.
    also who says guy 1 is a player? and guy 2 isn't a player..
    either way, you should take it easy or just be friends.

on another note; maybe you should ask yourself this question:
    isn't it true your feeling something for guy 2 because you already felt something for guy 1?

• I hate players lol, can't stand the girls being hurt anyway choose wisely

What Girls Said 2

• 'Once a player, always a player.' Don't trust the first guy. He was a known player right so it's always possible he's a player now too. So look forward to the second guy.
    One thing I want to tell is don't rush things. Take your time, analyze the situations, the 2 guys how do they behave and stuff.

• i think u can enjoy both =D