I want to be Asexual? But how to achieive asexuality?

Hi all,

I want to be asexual from now on as I do not want to love women anymore since they are constantly rejecting me. How can I achieve asexuality people? (Without dismembering my hotdog of course). All men have this instinct desire to love a woman, how can I get rid off this natural yen to want to fall in love with a woman?

I want to be Asexual? But how to achieve asexuality?

Most Helpful Guy

• SSRIs are very notorious for eliminating sex drive. You might have to try more than one before you get the desired effect, though, as different ones affect people in different ways.

• Any side effects that may affect my health negatively?

• Thanks for the advise, will gobcheck them out and see if I can get some from a local doctor. Great help, thanks.

• I don't know how easy it is to get them for that reason, but good luck.

What Girls Said 6

• Frankly, since you're a guy--it's a bit harder to do so. As long as you're determined to reject the instinct and to override your system, you can do so. Things along the lines of overloading your mind with other goals and necessities will help you.

Personally, I never was in a relationship. I wanted to, but I didn't since I had school and friends that cared about me and needed me. I never felt the extreme need to find a bf at all. So surround yourself with friends (aka. bro-zone them). Good luck!

• You can't "become" or "achieve" it. It's something you're born being, like any other sexuality. It's like asking how to become gay or straight. It's not something you choose.

• You don't "achieve" asexuality. You just simply "are" or "are not" asexual. Also, you can be asexual and still be in love with a woman. You just don't feel the need to have a sexual relationship. Many people are asexual and actually get married.

• Really? Then that still sucks! What I want to achieve is to totally not have an iota of interest in women at all. Be in sexually or emotionally. To just be happy with myself and my friends and let my sub-consciousness not bug me of the fact that I want to be in a relationship with a woman.

Well, any ideas on how to make me resent women? Not in a violent way, but in a way where I develop this mentality that women are just an encumbrance in my life.

• Being asexual is like being gay or straight. You can't choose to be it. You CAN choose to not have sex or anything like that though.

• It is your sexuality you cannot achieve a certain sexuality.

• I want to be asexual as well, & also not desire male companionship so much. If you figure out how to do this, will you please let me know. Thanks

• Haha! Ok. (:
      I never thought there would be many others seeking to be asexual too. LoL!

What Guys Said 8

• I think it would be easier to learn to be more comfortable with yourself. Why do you want a woman? Is it for validation, because you feel lonely, because one desires an escape? Maybe some aspect of your life needs attention instead. The good old self esteem and confidence :)

• Yes, a little of everything that you have said. (:
      It's this damn sub-consciousness that keeps bugging me, the feeling that I want a gf/wife. I am witty and happy with my life on the overall whole, I don't this daft instinctive desire for a gf to make me get all depressed.

• Chop off your nuts and part of your brain

• That would be too painful. Chopping off part of my brain accompanies with a high risk of death.

• You can't.

But it's a close imitation if you condition yourself to be disgusted by the idea of sex.

It is not healthy though.

• How do you suppose I make myself disgusted by sex? I really don't know how since men all want it so much, and it like this naturally. So how do I myself force me to be disgusted by sex?

• I tried, but I always had second thoughts about it.

• It will take at least 40 years of booze and cigarettes, but that's slowly working for me.
    I could still bang 4 times in a day at 60, so it's a slow process.

• Fluoride poisoning and obesogens will help too.
      You can get high flouride poisoning from tea, especially green tea. Do a Google search.

• Sure, thanks bro! Your advice did help since it is something I can physically do. Will stock up on Green Tea bags.

• No. No you don't.

• You could punch yourself in the stomach everytime you think of a woman, that'd probably do some conditioning work for ya.

• Sure worth giving it a try. But that means, I got to punch myself almost every minute. And that will hurt man since I'm quite a hard hitter.

• You could go to the doctor and ask for something to lower sex drive, but I don't think they will help you for that. If you are really that desperate why not just contact a foreign bride agency. There are a lot of women in other countries that would love to have any man that treats them well, and can take care of them despite his looks or lack of game. http://loveme.com/

• Haha, the thing is, there is no geniune love at all then. Isn't it more convenient for me to resent the entire female poulace?
      Buying a bride is a good idea, but I don't to be living with a stranger who is after my cash.

• Do women have the same option of getting a foreign husband, like men do? I've always wondered that.

• Women can get foreign husbands the same way, but there isn't as much of a demand from American women, so there are fewer marriage agencies that bother introducing American women to foreign men.

• If you come to know, please tell me as well. Right now I'd do anything in the world to become asexual (except of course, chopping off my junk). Women don't like me at all, so I;d rather find a way to prevent myself from liking women too.