Girls do you think I'm?

Girls do you think I'm shallow? I only want girls 5'8 and up. I'm 6'1

• Yes you are
  • No you are not
  • Why do you want girls that height
  • I want to see results

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think that's shallow. A lot of women have this unrealistic preference to be with a man who is 6 foot tall, so what's the difference with you wanting a woman who is 5'8 or above. Although, you'll face the same challenge those women do, there are not many people who have that height. Only a small % of men are over 6 foot, & only a % of women are over 5'8. Good luck though.

• I have no problem meeting girls that height tbh they are everywhere in my area. it's actually 5'7 is the average female height here. most girls under 25 are 5'7 - 5'8 some even 5'9 seems the younger the girl the taller she is same with guys too most guys are 5'11 -6' here . I just feel bad at times when rejecting these shorter girls. :)

• Thanks for MH

What Girls Said 9

• It's your love life, do what is best for you. Shallow or not, you're the only one that will be in bed with her, so don't let anyone talk you out of it.

• Only as shallow as every other guy

• And girls don't want tall guys?

• there's a high chance though. not willing to risk it

• example friend 5'10 dad 6'2 mum 5'3 i know him personally and seen other cases the same not all but many

• I definitely don't think it's shallow. Also because I'm 5'9 and I only like dating guys who are taller than me.

• No, it's just your preference. I only date guys with dark hair, lol.

• No! it's like other guys prefer brunette or blondes or red hair
    it's not a big deal for me :)

• No, that's just a preference. Besides tall girls do struggle a lot in the dating game.

• I want to date a girl 6'3 that would be my perfect woman height love tall girls. I want tall children

• There is nothing wrong with that.

• I don't think you're shallow, if that's what you like then keep it that way.

• I don't know. Just your opinion I guess. But stress on that preference too much.

• You are def not shallow.. I'm 5" and my boyfriend is 6"... Just saying my boyfriends bf told me that my friend is - is short like me is better in bed than my friend who's almost his height...

• probably true i just want a tall girl. i'm worried a short girl will give me short son n i don't want that not willin to risk it

• If I were you thought you don't want someone who's just an inch or two shorter because then when they wear heels they will be taller than you.

• I'm not phased by heels. heels are only shoes it's not their real height when they take heels off back to reality. The girls I date are usually as tall or taller than me in heels. Doesn't bother me at all :)

What Guys Said 1

• well as long you dont need to bend that much :P and yes you are :)