Would ny girl prefer an introvert guy?

Cuz i'm that introverted guy... Nd i think girls won't talk to me cuz im too shy or say whatever... is it true? See my prof pic instance !

Would ny girl prefer an introvert guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of girls expect guys to start the conversations, if one starts a conversation with you and you're too shy and giving short replies, she'll assume you're not interested.

• See that was helpful but i have never talked girl as a friend i know thats weird but how i know that girl is willing to have conversation with me otherwise it would become really awkward !!! Help would be appreciated !

• Just start talking, there is no sure fire way to tell until you try.
      If she is giving short replies, she's probably not interested. However, if she's facing you and trying engage, she's interested in talking.
      To start a conversation, use observations.
      'Did you see that, that guy on the bike was insane to to that'... etc, see what happens.

What Girls Said 1

• Not all NY girls are the same, so I'm sure you can find one who is compatible with an introvert. Just remember not to let your being an introvert be an excuse for being shy. If we want to meet people, we have to put ourselves out there & socialize.

What Guys Said 1

• why did you get a question mark tattooed to your head?