Any sharp and hurtful comments can I say to hurt a girl who rejected me? (I want something bitting and sharp, don't suggest to me to call her names)?

Days ago, got rejected by this mediocre looking skinny girl for she said I was too skinny. She however, still is fine with being peers, but I can't be bothered as I have adequate friends. What can I say that can deeply hurt her confidence/pride but not be obvious that is aactually a rancid statement made to her?

What do you guys think if I arrange a meet-up at a far away venue for her, then don't show up and leave her waiting at the rendezvous?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mean to sound rude but... how about you be a grown up and get over it?
    People get rejected, that's life, we all have to deal with it. If we sit around plotting revenge for someone who rejects us, God, we'd all be screwed.

What would be better? Her faking it all and everybody knowing she fakes it and you living in your happy bubble until she can't take it anymore and bursts it? Or being rejected, getting an honest response of her and being able to move on and focus on other people? I'd opt the second one.

Seriously, the best revenge is living a happy life, not showing it bothers you that she rejected you.

• Yes, I plan to cut all contact with her. I just want to leave her with a hurtful sentence or anything similar to it.

• Cutting all contact and never talking to her again will give her the message.

What Girls Said 27

• Two wrongs Never make It Right... Forget It, forget her. Don't Appear to be a bad sport or she will have a few 'Choice words' for you, and with her be willing to be 'Fine with being peers,' either take her up on her gracious offer or walk away and don't 'Be bothered'-----As I have adequate friends.
    Sometimes in life it throws us a curve ball, and as 'Sharp and hurtful' as I believe You yourself may be at her Rejection, it's just part of living that we either have to live with or live without.
    Sure, you could call her every name in the book, but will it change anything? Will it make one bit of difference? When you are hurting her feelings, at the same time, you are making yourself look like this sore loser. That in itself will give you a----Bad name with all of your 'Adequate friends' And Then some...
    Move on... Lick your wounds and find someone who is more deserving of Someone who I bet has more to give.
    Good luck. xx

• Two wrongs never make it right, however, an eye for an eye.

I really don't care if I appear like a sore-loser to her. I am shameless just so you know, and proud of it. As I'm simply being myself, very original and am sui generis.

And yes, it will make a huge disparity let alone one bit of difference. Subtly insulting successfully her would make me feel triumphant and she'll understand a thing or two about the feeling of hurt.

• Haha, ok.

• LMAO if she rejected you she isn't going to meet you somewhere. Oh, and grow up. She sounds like a bitch but you sounds just as bad.

She doesn't care about your feelings obviously so there's nothing you can say that won't just make her laugh at you with her friends.

• Well we're actually meeting this weekend and the outing is set.
      Was thinking of not showing up and leave her there waiting for an hour or so.

• Bless your heart and your feeble attempt to feign nonchalance. lol.

• Lol. You don't have to worry about that.

• Ugh. How old are you? 12? I remember rejecting a boy when I was about 14 because I just didn't like him in that way. I couldn't help it. But then him and his male friends started calling me names, taunting me and intimidating me. Now I can look back and realise he was just being petty. But at the time, I took the names they called me to heart and it devastated and terrified me.

• Sorry about your experience. ):

But that is what I hope to achieve here. I want this girl who rejected me to take my hurtful remark to heart, and let it terrify and devastate her.

I'm 21 by the way, and nice guess. (:

• Don't bother, you'll only come across as pathetic.

• Lol. I am, that this way I am doing this. Just to make me feel a little better about myself.

• Fuck whatever, tell her she has man hands then.

• Ok, thanks for the suggestion. Sincerely appreciated. (:

• Everyone, or the majority, gets rejected or the person doesn't feel the same at one point. So just leave it. Rejections are part of life. Some help us realize we dodged a bullet, some prepare us for something better. And there's no point in making it worse since you found the girl mediocre. What you may find mediocre others find better.
    "So if she rejects a mediocre guy, she is looking for one better, which also means she is looking for a guy out of her league." So what is she wants a guy from another league. She could possibly get one. It happens, even though you may not believe it. Trust me. Seen many cases.
    I am fat, been rejected by a fat guy. Same thing. He thinks is better, well then good for him, I hope he finds the person he wants.
    No point in living hung up on rejections.

• I know it is possible for her to get a guy out of her league, that has nothing to do with me. Just wanna get my petty revenge, what is wrong with it?

Good for you that you wish the guy who rejected you, well. I do not feell like doing the same for this girl who rejected me, I want to so-called, "give her a taste of her own medicine."
      Revenge is sweet~

• Obviously if she's mediocre, them why do you care so much. If she wasn't that important then why not just accept that he rejected you, think you dodged a billet and move on

• Eh, why would you wanna do that? People get rejected,, that's just the way it is. I know it hurts, been there, but you're gonna get over it soon enough. If you do something to hurt her, it ain't gonna do no good, you might just regret it later.

• Well, not hurt her physically.
      Just wanna leave her emotionally damaged as well.
      Hhmm, most likely it wouldn't work since we are not close, but worthwhile it a shot. (:

• YEah I got that, butwhy would you wanna do that to somebody? Shecan't help it that she doesn't have feelings for you, no need to seek revenge.

• Yes, you are totally right. This is not her fault and I acknowledge that.

Well, earlier on before I was rejected, she told me she told me that looks down on people who are less educated and I am one who stands up for the lesser people and we had a small disagreement. That certainly added to my unhappiness in her. /:
      So after being rejected and knowing how snobbish she is, it makes me just want to get back at her all the more.

• In the nicest way, consider that we have intuition & maybe she was being nice when she turned you down for being skinny when he was sensing something else much deeper. Relationships require commitment and effort & we females look for a mate who will be emotionally sound and strong as a sign that the relationship will weather the tough times. If you want to hurt her so badly for one comment, what would you do to her after a disagreement that you felt that she won and you lost? There's no telling for sure, but judging your behavior and intentions here, perhaps her intuition sent her a red flag because your personality or comments gave something away about your true internal nature of lashing out and causing harm on purpose to others. Luck for you I am honest and you are young enough to recognize this behavior an change it.

• Petty ass little boy

• Dont waste your time on her. If you try to get revenge you will show her you are a weak man.
    Leave her be and move on.

• But it is a fact that I am weak emotionally due to being born with an innate sensitivity. So why hide it? I don't mind if she sees that I am emotionally weak, to hurt her emotionally is my aim.

Anyway, I will try alright, to do my best at letting it slide. Thank you for attempting to help.

• Don't just ignore the shit out of her and she will be annoyed only if she cares... The calling names ego thing won't work on girls.. If u really want her to suffer show her ur wild amazing side as frds and show her what she's missing out on hahaha that will drive her nuts! Reverse psychology always work;)

• Finally, a girl who speaks on the same wavelength as me. :D

• A guy did that to me and I was very surprised to see tht side of him and I thought of missing out on something so great but when I started showing interest again he backed off lol :( yeah I judge too quick

• revenge is stupid. grow up and move on.

• I know revenge is daft, in fact, very. But it just sets the score right. I won't feel indignant after returning her the favour. I wish I could be the bigger man to let things go, unfortunately, I am not blessed with such magnanmity. I bear grudges easily.

• you can't really insult her bc u tried to get with her in the first place

• Well, not to insult her per se, but to make her feel lousy with 1 subtle but offensive sentence, then I'll depart from her abruptly and not follow up to her further responses.

• If you thought she was mediocre then why were you interested in her? lol Be the better man and hold your head up high. Move on to the next one. Holding a grudge and acting out of spite will make you look like an a$$hole.

• Must all guys go only for hot girls? No.
      Hot girls are too good for me, so I regulate myself to date only mediocre or below average looking girls. Not a fan pulchritudinous girls.

I am the better man who can hold my head up high and move on, but I choose by my own volition to do this out or spite, in fact, I am bend on saying something bitting to her. I am childish you can say so, but definitely not some loser who has no game. I have my eloquence to deal with this girl, but I just want to know if anyone else here has a creative bitting remark to share with me so I may bring this girl's pride down.

• Lol, you seem to misundstood the reason why I asked this question here. I am more than capable of formulating my own trenchant comment tailored to hit a nerve of hers. I am only asking here to see if I can consolidate a good hurtful comment someone shares with my own to ameliorate my offensive remark to be used on her in due time.

I don't give a damn if she truly has confidence or not, that is none of my corncern. I just want to make an attempt to bring her down. Whether it works efficaciously or not, is another matter altogether.

• I did not respond with something witty at the point of rejection as I was overwhelmed with saddness and shock, that I wasn't able think clearly.
      Shocked because we hit it off well. Anyway, this isn't the main point of discussion. I don't want to make my feelings public knowledge.

• You don't say anything. If you do she will probably just laugh at your immaturity, like most of us are doing so reading your question. Ignoring is the best revenge.

• Hope it is good entertainment for u then. Its good to know my question brings laughter to a plethera of people. "According to you that is" ha and ha.
      Nahh, I won't rest my case just yet. Ignoring is definitely not the best revenge. That is forgiving.

• According to everyone that answered practically.

• Don't bother with it. Why do you even care if she's 'mediocre' by your standards.

• Using the adjective "mediocre" give the audience a more accurate mental visualization of this girl who rejected me.

I care if she is mediocre or not because I am myself mediocre too. So if she rejects a mediocre guy, she is looking for one better, which also means she is looking for a guy out of her league.
      Why do u care if I care if she is mediocre by my standards?

• @ Asker i'll interject here. you want play the game win or lose but you don't accept the rules.

• just forget about the bitch i would throw a twinkie at her and say why dont you put some meat on those bones lol

• Lol, I am skinny too so it would not be idea to say that as I would appear to be insulting myself as well. xD

I wouldn't call her a bitch since I am the one here being childish, but I don't care how I am judged for this one act, still want insult her before I leave. (:
      So that I don't feel so little and that things are fair.

• You are welcome to share with me a good, witty line of two of insults that I may throw at her. Thanks~!

• Don't recommend to get back at her. Why do you want to go down on her level? She's not worth it.

• This:
    ef22e9eeb2a4874c37d4d81f9d3fbb39. jpg (736×736)
    media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...t-Moving-On2.jpg (1000×918)
    quotespoem.com/.../...venge-Is-Just-Moving-On2.jpg

• I wouldn't say anything, yes getting rejected is never fun and it will happen to everyone no matter how attractive or not. You will end up rejecting people and getting rejected yourself, but it's nothing to get revengeful over. This world is smaller than it seems, and if you do something hurtful she will end up telling people and you never know who it will get around to, and that could mean getting rejected by even more people in the future because they've heard about you. Be the bigger person and just keep on moving!

• Get over it. Shit happens. If I got whiney every time someone rejected me I would still be single.

• Just get over it !

• Get over it and move on. Rejection sucks but it makes you look bad when you go after the person who rejected you.

• True that it will make me look bad. But I'm fine with it. (:

• Wow... Grow up.
    You probably should put dating on hold for a few years as you are clearly not mature enough for it yet.
    Acting like a little bitch over some rejection... smh... man up, move on.

• Yeah yeah, I am acting up all bitchy and whiney...
      Wtf is wrong some of you commenters. Just answer the damn question if you have anything useful to contribute, and then get lost.

I don't need people telling me to man up and shit, I have motivational talks for that.

• Well you asked and then you stated that you were just "venting" yet you are still hell bent on revenge which is ridiculous. Again I will ask you. Did you see the video djvtech posted? Acting like an angry little boy will not get you any girlfriend. Being pretentious will not either. Being angry and venting is fine but your true character shows nothing but pettiness. Yes you are delusional. You have not accepted that this is not healthy behavior. Yes little children get angry and throw fits and want revenge. You have a choice to be a man no?

• Brats don't give up

• That just makes you an utter asshat.

Just move on, bro.

• I think people are merely suggesting there are better ways to keep your dignity intact. Inviting more malice and spite may make you feel righteous, but also miserable.

• Well, true. It is a double-edge sword. At least I'll get to feel a tiny bit rightous than feel lousy by walking away quietly. But noted of sugguestion.

• Thats pathetic. It's her right to reject you. Stop being such a baby, and get some dignity.
    If you do choose to hurt her for rejecting you, then I sure hope next time a 300 lbs girl, with sweat marks under her arms, asks you out, you say yes and date her ;)

• If I choose to reject a 300lbs girls, I would gladly welcome her insults aimmed towards me as I know, she'll feel better after doing so. And I'll apologize sincerely to her.

Anyway, as for my case, I was not asking for one to tell me whether I am pathetic or not. I am very cognizant of my state, thank you. I am asking if anyone has a subtle yet trenchant comment to share so I may hurt this girl's emotion with it.

And yeah, I am a baby, and refuse to grow up. So what? You think I am ashamed? Heck no. I don't think neither you or I can do anything about it. So let it be.

• You know, being intelligent and being smart, isn't the same. You know how to talk, but your brain works like a childs.

• Mehh...

Whatever you say that works for you. I am not here for moral lectures nor am I sourcing for opinions of me. If you have content anent the subject matter to contribute, I would most sincerely thank you for it. But if you want to advise me on this and that and pass judgmental statements, I just couldn't care less as I did not request for them.

So good day to you my friend. (:

What Guys Said 22

• Nothing. Absolutely anything you say will just make you look like a bitter sore pouting loser. It will emphasize the fact that you really cared.

The only way to make her feel -any- hint of regret is to move on and be with someone else. Anything you say to her just underlines your lack of other options.

• What the fuck is wrong with you man? How can you lead a happy life if you can't handle rejections? I dont think you should do anything of such kind to make her feel bad. Everybody has a right to accept or reject someone. If she has hurt you then there must be something wrong only in you. You want her to regret rejecting you? You should prove it by growing up in your life. Just build yourself, your career, your reputation and make her realise that you were the best one she rejected just because of a silly reason for you being skinny. Hurting her will hurt ultimately you only. Rest do whatever you like to do with your life.

• What a waste of time and effort, you could do something more productive than channeling your hatred at her just because you feel slightly hurt about something so stupid. Why would you have dated someone who is willing to reject you over something so superficial? Basically, this scenario is already a win for you. She had already lost her privilege, no need to bring yourself down and be a dickass.

• You have a point there. Well, now its not a question of whether I still want to date her if given a chance, axiomatically not. However, I want to return the hurt brought upon me, to her in a subtle manner.

Hey man, I am very aware how childish I am acting over here but am insistent on sending her a subtle insult. But I guess this is my only option to let off some steam.

• Just print some picture of her out from Facebook and draw penises over it, lol. It is not really worth the truly hostile relations.

• You got rejected, no need to confirm in her mind that she made the right choice by acting like a bitch. If she wants to be friends, you just say "Nah, I wanted to go out with you, I'm not looking for a friend right now" and go about your business.

• The best one to use ever is this.
    You ready?

Your loss (then walk away).

Then just find another girl. Until you find the one, women are like movies. If you've seen one, you've seen most of them. Now is a bad movie worth you getting ate up over? No its not.

• I agree with you to a good measure on this, "women are like movies. If you've seen one, you've seen most of them."

• Dude, just let it slide, what is insulting her and hurting her feelings going to do for you? It's a hallow victory and all you do is come across as a total wimp who cannot handle rejection.

Want revenge? Live life well and forget this chick. She's not worth your time and effort.

• I think an honest statement would be "You reject me only for being too skinny so let me reject you forever for being too stupid. If my skinny looks don't suit you than your stupid logic doesn't suit me".
    Hopefully she'll than have learned the hard way that you should judge the person and not the face...

• Just stop being friends with her. Don't try and get revenge or be petty. Just stop talking to her and slowly remove her from your life if you don't want her there. No need to be mean for the sake of a grudge. Be a decent person and either just distance her, or tell her you don't want her to be there.

• No can't do bro, I have taken too much shit from people around me (school, work and etc), I think I need to stand up for myself this once. It is just this one time I feel the need for me to cast my logical mind aside for abit to be childish and petty.

• Alright bro, will put in some effort to see if works for me. Thanks. (:

• Hope your life goes on well, man ! I wish you luck in whatever you choose to do.

• This is why you have problems with women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5HY6j2eNY8

• Best thing you could do is not give a shit and go after someone else.

• be the bigger man...

look, nobody has to date you... get over it..

• Ask her if she's every heard about Eliiot Rodger...

• HAHAHAA!! Nice one~
      That would scared the heck out of her. xD

• I hope you realize I meant that as an insult.

To you.

• Lol, ok. I don't really see this as an insult though since I have been referred to his case by others before you. So it just came off funny somehow since you mentioned it too. But I am not the type who would kill, so I wouldn't worry about turning my situation into his.

• you can say you accept her terms or you can politely move on, nothing else.

• Don't do it man, it's probably not what you want to hear but revenge doesn't help. It's not the morale thing to do, try to learn to forgive or forget.

• I'll try. Thanks!
      But can't be certain that I'll take this lying down.

• i advise that you not go there honestly. just go and live your life

• I'm sorry, man. Best thing is to forget her. I feel like I may possibly be in a similar situation right now but I'm unsure. It's all easier said than done but you'll be better off in the long run.

• Are you?
      Better eschew such plights or it'll be hard for you to go through your day peacefully.

Yup, it is surely better off that we are not together. I still very much want to leave with sending her a offensive remark that would leave her hurt.

• Oh, I've been there. Trust me.

• Don't give her any attention because that's exactly what she wants. Ignore her and act as if she doesn't exist, don't try to hard though.

• Lol well this one is interesting.

Haha Does she have boobs?

• Never met her in person before. However, from her picture, definitely not. Lol.

• LoL! I have really flat boobies too. xD
      But what the heck, I'll guess I'll give it a shot yo!

• Haha I know bro. But just say it like "Yo rejected me for being flat? Well I might be flat , but definitely not flatter than you doe. Bye" lol That's uppercut right there

• You can choose to be a loser and stoop low or you can get over it and move on. Go ahead and berate her. It will show how low class you can be but I doubt she will care.

• Oh and if she is so snobbish, pretentious and terrible why would you even ask her out? You're full of crap.

• Ok, then you may leave the thread. I won't stop you, but I won't block you either.

• How big of you to let me leave. Much appreciated.

• Well if you have an internet connection nearby you seem be fine a cording your comments. Just stay a way from troll hunters.

• Whatever you say, it will just make it look like her rejection really hurt you. Even if you just compliment someone else, it will be obvious, as girls pick up on these things and you'll look like a loser. Sorry. It's better to focus on finding another girl. Rejection is a part of life, it sucks but we all need to learn to live with it.

• Don't insult her. Instead complement another girl, that has a trait this girl lacks. Being a woman she will automatically make herself feel worthless in comparison, and you won't come across as being pathetic. If she is tall, mention how a short girls look cute, if she is short, mention how a tall girl has amazing long legs. No matter what this girl looks like you can find an attractive girl that has a trait she lacks.