Does a girls weight matter to a guy?

Like, if a gurl was chubby, would that matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope.. I love to be able to hold on to sonething.. Not attracted to thin girls

• Awww thanks for the most helpful.. I dont think I've ever got a mh

What Guys Said 5

• Being 'chubby' is not bad, but being overweight certainly is (because it usually indicates that the person has a bad lifestyle and isn't bothered about physical fitness).

• What's the one thing that gets easier to pick up the heavier it gets? Women.

• Why would it matter to me that some chick is chubby? Lol

If you mean, Would I think they are hot? No

• i dont care if the girls chubby aslong as she's fit as in she works out, because there's some body types where its hard to lose weight i can understand but aslong as you are physicaly active im happy for the girl to be any size

• Nah, idc. But being skinny i think the chubby girl would have problems with me.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not a guy, but I'll answer. If a guy already likes you then no... your weight does not matter. He must find you attractive if he is showing interest in you. If you don't have a certain guy in mind, I am also going to say that weight does not matter that much. The guys I know have dated girls with various shapes (circumferences). lol It really depends on whether that particular guy thinks you look good.

Source: I am chubby and still get hit on. I actually get asked out now more and complimented now more than when I was skinny!

• How many flipping times?
    Every. Guy. Is. Different.

Some guys love blonde hair, some love red, some love brown.
    Some guys are chubby chasers, some want skinny, some want average, some guys like big boobs, some guys like cute little boobs.
    Some guys love short girls, some love tall.
    Some guys prefer big butts, some like small...
    See where I'm going with this?

Some guys will like you, some won't. Nothing else to it.